Sneak Peek at Expeditions

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Sneak Peek at Expeditions

Postby M13tz » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:21 am

JohnCarver wrote:
Judaism wrote:I hope the statues are somewhat balanced, rather than just a couple very OP ones and other very crappy ones.

If they were all crappy that would be no fun, and if they were all OP then there wouldn't be any 'lesser' ones for the little guy. I like that they vary in power, and I consider this Sobriety Statue to be one of the lesser ones for sure.

:shock:
M13tz

Postby Procne » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:29 am

Will the apocalypse also come if a pilgrim first prays to all the statues and THEN becomes 3rd circle witch?
Procne

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:29 am

Procne wrote:Will the apocalypse also come if a pilgrim first prays to all the statues and THEN becomes 3rd circle witch?

No
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Procne » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:34 am

Will our chars on expedition have access to the postmaster, and therefore all items currently waiting at the postmaster? As in - if the postmaster right now has a fishing pack waiting for me to take, once expeditions start will my expedition char be able to take the same fishing pack?
Procne

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:36 am

Procne wrote:Will our chars on expedition have access to the postmaster, and therefore all items currently waiting at the postmaster? As in - if the postmaster right now has a fishing pack waiting for me to take, once expeditions start will my expedition char be able to take the same fishing pack?

We are still working through the details and will most likely be creating a 'disjointed' bank and postmaster for expeditions.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Michael » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:06 am

Not sure how the ownership of statues will realistically play out, but yaaayyyy! Super excited for the new Server launch. Should be a lot of fun! :)
Michael

Postby Gundalf » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:12 am

6 Statues
Gundalf

Postby Judaism » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:34 am

JohnCarver wrote:If they were all crappy that would be no fun, and if they were all OP then there wouldn't be any 'lesser' ones for the little guy. I like that they vary in power, and I consider this Sobriety Statue to be one of the lesser ones for sure.

Perhaps give us a range of total statue's ?

(5-10)
(10-15)
(15-20)
(+)
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:35 am

Only 6.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Judaism » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:35 am

JohnCarver wrote:Only 6.

Good.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements