A New Subforum: Witchcraft

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: A New Subforum: Witchcraft

Postby ericbomb » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:51 am

Darwoth wrote:blah blah blah i didn't even read that ****, if you find a discrepancy in something i said and are not merely trying to spin ***** to your favor i suggest you learn what words mean then go revisit said thread.

Haha Darworth I love how when I throw facts you just go TLDR. I read said thread again, and my points stand. I never said anything about limiting witches and I have no idea why you think I did. You just like personal attacks and disagreeing with people. Also I more or less said I agree with you on most points. Heck I even made a thread in said forum (which you probably don't actually read except to do personal attacks) that said the reqs to join need to be raised.

We agree on just about everything on the witch forum yet you insist on attacking me about it.

Witch craft should be available to anyone willing to put in the work
The forum should be more tightly locked down (If I get kicked out then life is life)

Is there a point where we disagree on witch craft that I'm magically missing?
JohnCarver wrote:I reserve the right to torch your base.

JohnCarver wrote:I am offended!
ericbomb

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:19 am

just because you pulled your head out of your ass and finally came to realization that i am once again correct as always does not alter your initial stance that caused the formation of the DA mafia in the first place.
Darwoth

Postby Rubberduckbandit » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:21 am

The dirty analgland mafia is a force to be reckoned with 8-)
Rubberduckbandit

Postby ericbomb » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:29 am

Darwoth wrote:just because you pulled your head out of your ass and finally came to realization that i am once again correct as always does not alter your initial stance that caused the formation of the DA mafia in the first place.

Well okay so we agree atm. And I never said you were wrong, I agree with you on most things mecahnic related. The game is a sand box after all.

Now can we just agree that Meow should up the requirements for the witch craft forum instead of doing personal attacks?
JohnCarver wrote:I reserve the right to torch your base.

JohnCarver wrote:I am offended!
ericbomb

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:42 am

if a person is being a retard and i am therefore faced with the choice of.......

A> resorting to a "personal attack" by calling them retarded

or

B> entertaining retardation as a valid point of view for x pages

i will universally choose A and spare myself the extra time/energy reserved for things worth discussing.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:16 pm

Today I learned I'm in a gang with Darwoth :D
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby BulMaster » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:00 am

So is there a guide to witchcraft? :roll:
BulMaster

Postby Michael » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:42 am

BulMaster wrote:So is there a guide to witchcraft? :roll:

Yes! Buy Whisy's Guide to Witchcraft from Providence's Best Sellers Chart.
Michael

Postby RainbowMoostache » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:09 am

Michael wrote:
BulMaster wrote:So is there a guide to witchcraft? :roll:

Yes! Buy Whisy's Guide to Witchcraft from Providence's Best Sellers Chart.

It's more preferable that you'll pick a trustable mentor to teach you witchcraft than relying on the books. You can easily print false information that can lead you to permadeath if you do something wrong, but then again, some, if not most info on Wishy's books are pretty accurate and I consider it safe to rely on if you want to be selftaught the basics.
RainbowMoostache

Postby BulMaster » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:46 am

Michael wrote:Yes! Buy Whisy's Guide to Witchcraft from Providence's Best Sellers Chart.

RainbowMoostache wrote:It's more preferable that you'll pick a trustable mentor to teach you witchcraft than relying on the books. You can easily print false information that can lead you to permadeath if you do something wrong, but then again, some, if not most info on Wishy's books are pretty accurate and I consider it safe to rely on if you want to be selftaught the basics.

Thanks for the info. Just came back to the game from a long pause, so looking forward to try some of the new stuff.

Edit: fixed coding
BulMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements