A New Subforum: Witchcraft

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: A New Subforum: Witchcraft

Postby Kandarim » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:49 am

I think this should go in big text somewhere:

TotalyMeow wrote:
but the forum is about learning witchcraft, why would u learn it to join a place to learned it?

What? No it's not. You're meant to bug report and suggest changes and additions to witchcraft in that forum. That means that ideally those who get added will already know everything about witchcraft and have been practicing and testing it a great deal. I do plan to remove anyone from that forum who doesn't contribute over time.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:54 am

Rubberduckbandit wrote:
tomw84 wrote:Let me understand -> to get info f.e. how the insanity patch affect witches i need to be powerfull enough to weild a wand (so have harvest hexing, but i need to have such wand too - so i need to buy it or be 2nd circle right?). If im not powerfull enough yet, i can just die from insanity and don't have any info about how patches affect witches? Dont you think its stupid ?

What's stupid is how many people got into the witch forum not knowing any witch mechanics like you.

This is why the forum is already dead and no one don't wants to post anything in it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby tomw84 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:04 pm

Rubberduckbandit wrote:
tomw84 wrote:Let me understand -> to get info f.e. how the insanity patch affect witches i need to be powerfull enough to weild a wand (so have harvest hexing, but i need to have such wand too - so i need to buy it or be 2nd circle right?). If im not powerfull enough yet, i can just die from insanity and don't have any info about how patches affect witches? Dont you think its stupid ?

What's stupid is how many people got into the witch forum not knowing any witch mechanics like you.

Actually I know how witchcraft works, as I had one witch that was permakilled. Now i have second one. There's difference between not knowing witch mechanics, and not knowing patch notes and changes in witch mechanics - if Youre too stupid to see that difference, at least don't judge people if they know mechanics or not.
tomw84

Postby ericbomb » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:52 pm

Ahh you don't need harvest... or 2nd... to make a.... errr....

Ahh... never mind....

Witch craft is about exploring secrets/mysteries or finding a more experienced witch to be an apprentice to. I imagine how a witch deals with insanity is no different.
JohnCarver wrote:I reserve the right to torch your base.

JohnCarver wrote:I am offended!
ericbomb

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:26 pm

tomw84 wrote:There's difference between not knowing witch mechanics, and not knowing patch notes and changes in witch mechanics - if Youre too stupid to see that difference, at least don't judge people if they know mechanics or not.

In general, witchcraft mechanics aren't going to be announced other than bare basics--ie things similar to what's already been announced. It's up witches to figure out what changed. Any time JC has discussed witchcraft publicly on the forum, this has been the general message. I know RDB sees the difference, and maybe it's you that doesn't.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby HolyLight » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:18 pm

ericbomb wrote:

Ahh you don't need harvest... or 2nd... to make a.... errr....

Ahh... never mind....

Witch craft is about exploring secrets/mysteries or finding a more experienced witch to be an apprentice to. I imagine how a witch deals with insanity is no different.

I was hoping it was the opposite for witches.

Let witches lick boards to keep them sane, they do need ways to grow warts........
HolyLight

Postby Qiresea » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:18 pm

is there anyone who is willing to share knowledge about the homonculus ? like, what happens after one has built it ?
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby alloin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:28 pm

Qiresea wrote:is there anyone who is willing to share knowledge about the homonculus ? like, what happens after one has built it ?

No, at least, not here...
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:47 pm

ok ...

otherwise, what happens with this forum ? are we going to test stuff ? I am not really sure what to test, I was going around the other day trying to load the wand with ammo other than the four known ones, but nothing came out of that ... and I am not circle 2 yet, so I can't do so much apart from cursing fields and see what happens ... not so useful
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:48 pm

Please don't discuss witchcraft here. We'd rather the knowledge of it stay mostly a mystery.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements