A New Subforum: Witchcraft

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: A New Subforum: Witchcraft

Postby Claeyt » Thu May 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Dallane wrote:Well well look who won't be joining the forums lol.

And this is the biggest question I have about this forum Tmeow.

Will Dallane be in charge of who gets to be on the forum or is the only qualification for being on the forum that you have to be a witch?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Thu May 28, 2015 8:47 pm

Claeyt wrote:

Will Dallane be in charge of who gets to be on the forum or is the only qualification for being on the forum is that you have to be a witch?

Depends. Are you a witch? Can you prove it and will you not run your mouth?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Thu May 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Dallane wrote:Depends. Are you a witch? Can you prove it and will you not run your mouth?

You just said that I won't be able to join the forum 3 posts ago, how come? The only requirements that Tmeow gave at the beginning of this thread was that you needed to be a witch. Why are you putting all these other stipulations on joining the Witch forum?

I vote for alloin or Kand to head the Witch forum.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Thu May 28, 2015 8:51 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Dallane wrote:Depends. Are you a witch? Can you prove it and will you not run your mouth?

You just said that I won't be able to join the forum 3 posts ago, how come? The only requirements that Tmeow gave at the beginning of this thread was that you needed to be a witch. Why are you putting all these other stipulations on joining the Witch forum?

Because you run your mouth to anyone coming.

You don't get a vote. Anyone can also msg meow. We are only doing this so john doesn't stop working on the patch.

Stop being annoying.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Rubberduckbandit » Thu May 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Dallane wrote:
Claeyt wrote:

Because you run your mouth to anyone coming.

You don't get a vote. Anyone can also msg meow. We are only doing this so john doesn't stop working on the patch.

Stop being annoying.

I vote that Dallane runs this, because trolling aside when his duty is actually needed he does not go and troll that, and he does a good job of moderating, but wait here comes Claeyt with his ***** opinion with no proof that no one cares about, like the time he swore Darwoth was botting, and hacking in Salem.
Rubberduckbandit

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu May 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Claeyt wrote:

Will Dallane be in charge of who gets to be on the forum or is the only qualification for being on the forum that you have to be a witch?

Good God man. I've already said it; Dallane is helping me screen new members, but only I can control who is in the forum. Also, yes, you MUST show certain proofs that you are a witch unless I personally know you are a witch.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby DarkNacht » Thu May 28, 2015 9:23 pm

Can we just ban Claeyt so no one has to hear his idiocy?
DarkNacht

Postby Dallane » Thu May 28, 2015 9:24 pm

DarkNacht wrote:Can we just ban Claeyt so no one has to hear his idiocy?

You are the 3rd person to say that in the past couple days.

Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun May 31, 2015 3:18 am

A small change to the entrance exam. You must be an advanced enough witch to wield a wand and you must be able to meet me in Providence. if you meet me at a witch event at the Isle of Nod and can wield a wand, that will qualify you too, but asking for a simple ability to curse or not aggro a rat is just not enough proof that you know anything at all about the mechanic.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Heffernan » Sun May 31, 2015 3:20 am

TotalyMeow wrote:A small change to the entrance exam. You must be an advanced enough witch to wield a wand and you must be able to meet me in Providence. if you meet me at a witch event at the Isle of Nod and can wield a wand, that will qualify you too, but asking for a simple ability to curse or not aggro a rat is just not enough proof that you know anything at all about the mechanic.

but the forum is about learning witchcraft, why would u learn it to join a place to learned it?
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements