A New Subforum: Witchcraft

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: A New Subforum: Witchcraft

Postby Nsuidara » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:04 pm

Dallane wrote:Currently the forum is dead due to no one wanting to share information. It will more than likely be removed at some point unless Meow finds a better way.

dead because
you are not add new people ?[/quote]

Prolly the opposite of that. Had the selection process been more like the 33 there would be more trusted people in there to give feedback without the fear of the masses just joining it to get information that didn't work for.[/quote]
then stop it, write about it, because you deny himself.....
or better way close this topic..
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:10 pm

Nsuidara wrote:then stop it, write about it, because you deny himself.....

I dunno why you are mad but chill out.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Dallane wrote:
Nsuidara wrote:then stop it, write about it, because you deny himself.....

I dunno why you are mad but chill out.

Cos he is polish heffernan, dies every few months :lol:
gorniksam

Postby JohnSnow » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:59 pm

Dallane wrote:Currently the forum is dead due to no one wanting to share information. It will more than likely be removed at some point unless Meow finds a better way.

Is it place where young and inexperienced witches can ask questions about witchcraft and get an answer, right? Like Help but for witches stuff. I dont understand how can be that forum dead when a lot of witches have no idea how to cast bloodmoon and other spell. I have witch character and i have questions, so i want come in and ask.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Kandarim » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:23 pm

JohnSnow wrote:Is it place where young and inexperienced witches can ask questions about witchcraft and get an answer, right?

That was quite explicitly NOT the point. The point was to discuss witch mechanics with people that know them well and use them (or don't, for whatever reason). The reason it is dead is because witch mechanics are for a large part still secret, and sharing them beyond your coven is not encouraged/not something you generally want to do.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:38 pm

JohnSnow wrote:

Is it place where young and inexperienced witches can ask questions about witchcraft and get an answer, right? Like Help but for witches stuff. I dont understand how can be that forum dead when a lot of witches have no idea how to cast bloodmoon and other spell. I have witch character and i have questions, so i want come in and ask.

A forum for discussing Witchcraft Mechanics and Bugs. (No Trolling)

Anyone could of posted questions and they will prolly been flamed for being lazy as *****.

If you have questions then you should communicate with your maker or one of the many known witches out there. Honestly if you don't know how to cast a spell well that just blows my ass away because its on the wiki, books and on your character skills. Did you just study a doll and say "tell me how to be a witch". I'm honestly questioning if you actually have a witch or not at this point. Witchcraft isn't that massive atm. Figuring out mechanics isn't that hard nor time consuming minus T2. I strongly advise you to speak to your maker, do some research into the wiki and play the game.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby JohnSnow » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:40 pm

I do not know what you mean by "maker", I bought doll from stall and used it. Wiki does not have any information and i dont know any other witches. Damn, I have learned skill Wand Crafting and did not get recipe for wand. And I'm pretty sure if I will create topic about that in Bugs & Technicalities it just will be removed cause "witches stuff".
P.S. I'm not really interested in playing as witch, but it is looks like it just needs to survive (amethist, iron walls etc).
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Kandarim » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:39 pm

Wishy had several books about witchcraft which are still on the best seller list.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Rifmaster » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Kandarim wrote:Wishy had several books about witchcraft which are still on the best seller list.

Yes and they are all 100% true.
Rifmaster

Postby Kandarim » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:08 pm

Rifmaster wrote:
Kandarim wrote:Wishy had several books about witchcraft which are still on the best seller list.

Yes and they are all 100% true.

exactly.
Kandarim
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements