A New Subforum: Witchcraft

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: A New Subforum: Witchcraft

Postby Reviresco » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:39 pm

Kandarim wrote:polearms ? You need a porcelain doll (alt craft from a teddy bear) to raise that cap to anything useable.

I mean when fighting them.

I'm not a dirty witch.

And yeah, real fair giving a winged creature the ability to bypass walls and throw (literal) ****. Let's take the most annoying aspects of Furfurs and Argopelters and let witches summon several of them.

brb rating Salem 1/10 on IGN
Reviresco

Postby Dallane » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:02 pm

I was trying to not be a ******* but since you are clearly dense as a mother *****.... Stop crying and play the game. There are numerous known witches out there that would more than likely help you or you could PLAY THE ***** GAME AND DISCOVER **** LIKE THE REST OF US.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Dallane wrote:I was trying to not be a ******* but since you are clearly dense as a mother *****.... Stop crying and play the game. There are numerous known witches out there that would more than likely help you or you could PLAY THE ***** GAME AND DISCOVER **** LIKE THE REST OF US.

Pls no rage. ;(
I heard that if you find a gingerbread house event and mortar it you can save Hansel and Grethel before the witch devours them. Well, you cant 'save' them because they are already cooked but hey, they give good gluttony points.
ZoddAlmighty

Previous

Return to Announcements