Legendary Lagfix

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Legendary Lagfix

Postby Pildream » Wed May 13, 2015 11:04 am

JohnCarver wrote:Mini Update #2

*New Structure: Potion Racks. Potion Racks can hold large volumes of Potions.


you are a kind god... can we have some mass storage for cotton cloth too ? ...please ? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Pildream
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Re: Legendary Lagfix

Postby JohnCarver » Wed May 13, 2015 11:05 am

Why not just make it into clothes and store them in a wardrobe?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Legendary Lagfix

Postby Pildream » Wed May 13, 2015 11:07 am

well, because I have to decide what clothes to make first , after I level my T&N to decent levels and then... also wardrobes do not accept hats :(
User avatar
Pildream
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Re: Legendary Lagfix

Postby JohnCarver » Wed May 13, 2015 11:07 am

You can put hats on your walls. Even better!
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Legendary Lagfix

Postby Pildream » Wed May 13, 2015 11:09 am

not if you want to have them all together and compare with one look :mrgreen:
User avatar
Pildream
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Re: Legendary Lagfix

Postby JohnCarver » Wed May 13, 2015 11:21 am

Pildream wrote:not if you want to have them all together and compare with one look :mrgreen:


You can put them on mannequins too ¦]
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Legendary Lagfix

Postby Pildream » Wed May 13, 2015 11:30 am

JohnCarver wrote:
Pildream wrote:not if you want to have them all together and compare with one look :mrgreen:


You can put them on mannequins too ¦]


Image
User avatar
Pildream
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Re: Legendary Lagfix

Postby Pildream » Wed May 13, 2015 11:50 am

rattler serum cannot be put in the potion rack , nice trolling Jc :lol:

edit: I tried with a used one , 9/10 uses
User avatar
Pildream
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Re: Legendary Lagfix

Postby ShadowTani » Wed May 13, 2015 1:50 pm

JohnCarver wrote:*Fix'd a typo in Long Distance swimming.

Unfortunately, while updating the wiki I see you may have to correct another typo there… :

Constant paddling puts undo fatigue on the body and leads quickly to exhaustion.

Undo means to reverse or unfasten, it is undue that means excessive. ^^;
User avatar
ShadowTani
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Legendary Lagfix

Postby TemplarKnight » Thu May 14, 2015 4:35 am

will we get containers for meat?
Image
User avatar
TemplarKnight
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

cron