Salem Launch Trailer Contest

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem Launch Trailer Contest

Postby trungdle » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:07 am

Rubberduckbandit wrote:So am i allowed to submit a 3 minute video of 2 gay lovers who venture Salem and all it has to offer while escaping from the evil clutches of the simple minded townsfolk who refuse to see their true love blossom into something beautiful like for example when they sell donuts for half off at my favorite doughnut shop?

What a touching story.
Until I started to think the only things that blossom in that relationship are their asses.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Rubberduckbandit » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:12 am

trungdle wrote:
Rubberduckbandit wrote:So am i allowed to submit a 3 minute video of 2 gay lovers who venture Salem and all it has to offer while escaping from the evil clutches of the simple minded townsfolk who refuse to see their true love blossom into something beautiful like for example when they sell donuts for half off at my favorite doughnut shop?

What a touching story.
Until I started to think the only things that blossom in that relationship are their asses.

:lol:
Rubberduckbandit

Postby Thor » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:22 am

That's interesting soundtrack there.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Rubberduckbandit » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:32 am

I actually specialize in making music for games be it chiptune or gothic themed, anything really, i do it as a side hobby, i'd easily make someone serenading music to fit their video if they make it about my previous idea :lol:
Rubberduckbandit

Postby Mallooc » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:54 am

Judaism wrote:Here's mine, I just passed the 3 mins tho.... :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH2OxUiuSKU&feature=youtu.be

Lolz. No.. no. noooohh.
Mallooc

Postby alloin » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:34 am

Darwoth wrote:lotsamumbojumbo

You are allowed to use ANY piece of music as you wish, as long as you have written permission from the artist.
But i doubt you could even make a trailer worth watching, unless it's a slideshow...

I wonder (if you actually have one) what kind of excuses your partner must be hearing so often, whenever you try to explain why you are failing/wont participate.
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:42 am

alloin wrote:Image

You are allowed to use ANY piece of music as you wish, as long as you have written permission from the artist.
But i doubt you could even make a trailer worth watching, unless it's a slideshow...

I wonder (if you actually have one) what kind of excuses your partner must be hearing so often, whenever you try to explain why you are failing/wont participate.

what the ***** are you talking about?

i have made plenty of videos for plenty of things, it is not hard to use vegas or another editing program retard :lol:

why would it be a slideshow? partner at what? failing at what? wont paricipate in what?
Last edited by Darwoth on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Nektaris » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:43 am

Everybody knows alloin & Lusewing are gonna be the top 2 because none of you actually knows how to make a proper trailer for this game.

@Darwoth What you are referring to it's a Let's Play video, not a trailer
oleanna wrote:It's a part of the game. Stealing stuff with larceny or with brain is a way like an other !
Nektaris

Postby alloin » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:57 am

Nektaris wrote:Everybody knows alloin & Lusewing are gonna be the top 2 because none of you actually knows how to make a proper trailer for this game.

@Darwoth What you are referring to it's a Let's Play video, not a trailer

I think a good Salem trailer needs a Darwoth included...

I'm currently contacting Michael Bay, because I would really like to use some of his sparks.
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Thor » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:01 am

I'm participating too. And I'm prob only one using Linux on this one =P

Nvm.. too busy. :?
Last edited by Thor on Fri May 08, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements