The Sky is the Limit

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: The Sky is the Limit

Postby Zapt13 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:04 am

ITT he meant to use "than" as in, turkey poop that's a little old is more solid than the rubble we sift for gems
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby trungdle » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:05 am

Nagualcina wrote:Turkey poop liquid for 30 or so minutes after poo then it become more solid and granulated then rubble that we sip in shallow water for gold and gems, so if rubble can fit into bin turkey manure should aswel.

Nope. The poop gonna solidify into spat on the floor. By the time you touch them they have already stuck to the surface like dirt. How do you remove it? You don't pick them up. You spray water so they go away just like other kind of dirty spots on your floor.
You have never own chicken it seems. We have an extensive industry of chicken growing back in my country. We never use their poop as anything. They are to be wash away to the river or something. Forget them. Trash them.
Last edited by trungdle on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Norr23 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:16 am

OMG a Squirrel!!!
Norr23

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:39 pm

Never to a river, but to a cesspool, where they can decompose safely without contaminating the drinking water supply or aquatic food sources. It's the reason coops were strewn with hay, though, before we had indoor plumbing--scoop up the hay and toss it out to decompose and fresh spread out to catch the poop.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby trungdle » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:35 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Never to a river, but to a cesspool, where they can decompose safely without contaminating the drinking water supply or aquatic food sources. It's the reason coops were strewn with hay, though, before we had indoor plumbing--scoop up the hay and toss it out to decompose and fresh spread out to catch the poop.

That could work also. How about we put hay into chicken coop to retrieve QL humus? When the hay run out poop start to fill the coop at a very fast pace ¦]
No more annoying poop, more QL humus that is equally hard to make and !!fun!!
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Nagualcina » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:38 pm

trungdle wrote:
Nagualcina wrote:Turkey poop liquid for 30 or so minutes after poo then it become more solid and granulated then rubble that we sip in shallow water for gold and gems, so if rubble can fit into bin turkey manure should aswel.

Nope. The poop gonna solidify into spat on the floor. By the time you touch them they have already stuck to the surface like dirt. How do you remove it? You don't pick them up. You spray water so they go away just like other kind of dirty spots on your floor.
You have never own chicken it seems. We have an extensive industry of chicken growing back in my country. We never use their poop as anything. They are to be wash away to the river or something. Forget them. Trash them.

We going to deep but anyway. You have never lived in region/country that is not blessed with all kind of wealth it seems. For example in Goreme region in Turkey they use pigeon poop to grow plants from volcanic ash ground their region is covered with. They dont spray water and dump valuable fertilizer, instead they collecting it after "it solidify into splat on the floor" sometimes from very dangerous heights and hard to reach places, then store it in all kind of ways. Some people trash is other people gold. I just suggested that for me is logical to save turkey poop in bins if we can do same with rubble, they very similar in physical appearance.
Nagualcina

Postby trungdle » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:27 pm

Fair point. However as tempting as it is turkey poop won't be a high priority item for storage, so I think they won't make it to the list.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby TheChief » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:44 am

Does anyone know what skill is required to get Ample Storage skill?
TheChief

Postby Yes » Tue May 05, 2015 2:54 pm

Does anyone know how to craft the Wingarang?
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby ShadowTani » Tue May 05, 2015 3:49 pm

TheChief wrote:Does anyone know what skill is required to get Ample Storage skill?

Packrat
ShadowTani

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements