The Sky is the Limit

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: The Sky is the Limit

Postby luedi27883 » Wed May 06, 2015 8:03 am

JohnCarver wrote:
Blood wrote:Would it be possible to have 2 versions of the clay tile? i like the one with little squares but when i started paving i had big squares like dross randomly about the paving making it look unco. Maybe if down the track let us make paving stones so we can make mosaics or something of the like, also a emerald green version of the dross tile would look great.

We have a LOT of plans for paving. Unfortunately, its one of the larger labor-intensive things that we do.

Does it include paving under also existing immovable structures ?
luedi27883

Postby Nagualcina » Thu May 14, 2015 11:37 pm

Yes wrote:Does anyone know how to craft the Wingarang?

I dried Bat Wing on drying frame and got something called Wing-A-Rang, didn't tried it yet...
Nagualcina

Postby Dallane » Thu May 14, 2015 11:38 pm

Nagualcina wrote:

I dried Bat Wing on drying frame and got something called Wing-A-Rang, didn't tried it yet...

When you throw it at someone they are going to have a bad time
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Thu May 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Nagualcina wrote:

Salems new Ranged Weapon Bat-a-Rang comfirmed :lol:

Heffernan

Postby Nagualcina » Thu May 14, 2015 11:50 pm

Dallane wrote:
Nagualcina wrote:

When you throw it at someone they are going to have a bad time

I just did on Turkey, i lost it and didn`t even knock it out...B) Terrible outcome for hassle to get one, off course if it not have different effect on pilgrims...B) Have one more so will try to find some harder target, it might have stun effect since that turkey looked confused.
Nagualcina

Postby Dallane » Thu May 14, 2015 11:58 pm

Nagualcina wrote:I just did on Turkey, i lost it and didn`t even knock it out...B) Terrible outcome for hassle to get one, off course if it not have different effect on pilgrims...B) Have one more so will try to find some harder target, it might have stun effect since that turkey looked confused.

Congrats are finding the biggest waste of a good item in the history of salem. Maybe you should try it on a river to try and top your new record.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Pildream » Fri May 15, 2015 1:43 pm

JohnCarver wrote: New Skill: Ample Storage. Allows for the creation of Stock Bins.
Players may now store large quantities of Boards, Bricks, Lime, Granite, coal & Rubble.

Make dross storable in bins ? why not ..?
sorry if that was mentioned before, many pages to read (again)
Pildream

Postby Nagualcina » Fri May 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Dallane wrote:
Nagualcina wrote:I just did on Turkey, i lost it and didn`t even knock it out...B) Terrible outcome for hassle to get one, off course if it not have different effect on pilgrims...B) Have one more so will try to find some harder target, it might have stun effect since that turkey looked confused.

Congrats are finding the biggest waste of a good item in the history of salem. Maybe you should try it on a river to try and top your new record.

Already did, it come back from river, also tried tree, mountain and sky. Defiantly wont try something for first time in situation where my life is in danger, so...B)
Nagualcina

Previous

Return to Announcements