Nubs are in Season

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Nubs are in Season

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:another derail]

Do you have something to add or just derailing for the fun of it?

just pointing out how wrong you are.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:26 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:another derail]

Do you have something to add or just derailing for the fun of it?

just pointing out how wrong you are.

Then you need to elaborate. I'm not the younger type you are use to.

I would also like to add that dehydrated roses are always on sell at the stalls.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:41 pm

What the hell is going on in this thread? Who peed in Zennoya's Cheerios this morning? Even going back and reading the last few pages over again, I really can't see why he is so mad, but I'll try to answer the questions I think he was asking:

1. We don't allow you to just skip the tutorial because it was far too easy to make herds of alts for trolling or whatever. Now, if you want to troll, you at least have to pay the silver.

2. In nearly all cases, people won't be accidentally skipping the tutorial by having silver in the bank without at least having gone through it once, so getting the PP when you do skip it isn't something we considered a problem. If you think this is something that needs changing, try being a bit more polite about it instead of instantly raging for nor reason at all.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Zennoya » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:43 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:I'll try to answer the questions I think he was asking:
1. We don't allow you to just skip the tutorial because it was far too easy to make herds of alts for trolling or whatever. Now, if you want to troll, you at least have to pay the silver.

2. In nearly all cases, people won't be accidentally skipping the tutorial by having silver in the bank without at least having gone through it once, so getting the PP when you do skip it isn't something we considered a problem. If you think this is something that needs changing, try being a bit more polite about it instead of instantly raging for nor reason at all.

Thanks for polite answer... its hard to get one like that here.
Actually i weren't asking those things. I agree that skipping the tutorial cost of 270s (200s + 35% tax) its good idea to stop people from mass spam alts. Just suggested that if someone pays that cash to dont waste time on tutorial, he quite expects that he wont be wasting that time on searching of salamanders/beetles, or just going into stall and buying dehydrated rose. Giving him one would make the "skip tutorial" option "full".

TotalyMeow wrote:What the hell is going on in this thread? Who peed in Zennoya's Cheerios this morning? Even going back and reading the last few pages over again, I really can't see why he is so mad(...)

If you think this is something that needs changing, try being a bit more polite about it instead of instantly raging for nor reason at all.

I was polite at beginning, It looked like a bug, and I suggested an option:
Zennoya wrote:
ShadowTani wrote:It's not a problem, two simple ways to get enough PP:

1. Find, catch and study 1 Salamander
  2. Find and study 4 Beetles

And both takes more time than finishing tutorial, so option with 200s in bank is useless in most cases. Maybe while paying 200s you should receive some gift that will give you enough PP, to buy childish things.

Instead to get polite response or just nothing, Your great Mod came in, and made it personal:
Dallane wrote:Or you stop being lazy.

Everytime I write something on forum, or try to read some polite people like Otis, this retard comes in with his stupid comments on everything. It just looks like he doesnt expects anything else that huge flame war that he is provoking with 90% of his posts, so I gave it to him today. If he dont know how to be polite, then I've started speaking his language - from other topics its quite clear, that its only thing that he understand. He clearly shows his disrespect to any new player, and potential buyer of store stuff, treating everyone like idiots. Maybe You should change a mod to someone who is less abusive to people, or at least buy him a leash.
I am a drama queen. I make drama. When I do, I write in this color.
Zennoya

Postby pistolshrimp » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Zennoya wrote:Thanks for polite answer... its hard to get one like that here.
Actually i weren't asking those things. I agree that skipping the tutorial cost of 270s (200s + 35% tax) its good idea to stop people from mass spam alts. Just suggested that if someone pays that cash to dont waste time on tutorial, he quite expects that he wont be wasting that time on searching of salamanders/beetles, or just going into stall and buying dehydrated rose. Giving him one would make the "skip tutorial" option "full".

I personally think this is quite reasonable. Either that or change the recs on childish things, don't really understand why it would require pp to begin with.
pistolshrimp

Postby Dallane » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Zennoya wrote:Everytime I write something on forum, or try to read some polite people like Otis, this retard comes in with his stupid comments on everything. It just looks like he doesnt expects anything else that huge flame war that he is provoking with 90% of his posts, so I gave it to him today. If he dont know how to be polite, then I've started speaking his language - from other topics its quite clear, that its only thing that he understand. He clearly shows his disrespect to any new player, and potential buyer of store stuff, treating everyone like idiots. Maybe You should change a mod to someone who is less abusive to people, or at least buy him a leash.

You know it just fuels me right? Giving me a response is a sure way to lose.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Zennoya » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:55 pm

Dallane wrote:
Zennoya wrote:Everytime I write something on forum, or try to read some polite people like Otis, this retard comes in with his stupid comments on everything. It just looks like he doesnt expects anything else that huge flame war that he is provoking with 90% of his posts, so I gave it to him today. If he dont know how to be polite, then I've started speaking his language - from other topics its quite clear, that its only thing that he understand. He clearly shows his disrespect to any new player, and potential buyer of store stuff, treating everyone like idiots. Maybe You should change a mod to someone who is less abusive to people, or at least buy him a leash.

That only shows how dumb You are, and that You should rather be banned from forum instead of granding mod status.
I am a drama queen. I make drama. When I do, I write in this color.
Zennoya

Postby pistolshrimp » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:57 pm

Zennoya wrote:
Dallane wrote:

That only shows how dumb You are, and that You should rather be banned from forum instead of granding mod status.

It's begins again...
pistolshrimp

Postby Necrobane » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:58 pm

i find Dallane quite funny :lol:
Loyal servant of Her Majesty Lallaith
Necrobane
Customer

Postby trungdle » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Guy calling me dumb

That 200s is more likely the price you pay for skipping clicks and construct meaningless things, not speeding things up. Afaik, they don't want you to create chars in seconds. If you're gonna play that char anyway the time you use to collect stuff will be irrelevant.
My point is as a veteran you need no help to get what you want.
Further more, I'm not being rude to u y u mad to me? ¦]
Last edited by trungdle on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements