Store Credit System is LIVE!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Store Credit System is LIVE!

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:40 am

Those actually spending cash and paying the devs should get the extra something, I think. (I would want that if I was the dev.) Besides, you can always steal it.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Heffernan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:33 pm

now we only need the system upgraded so each 40$ purchase gets you a lets say... Token on the storeand then you can use different amount of tokens for different amount of items, lets say a token for a cape or 2 for some hat and maybe 5-6 for something else and could also make them tradable ingame and when used added to ur store credits

would be better then the automatic handling out of 500 capes so the player gets credits for each purchase and has the chance to either sell the credits or gets items of his choice asap.
Heffernan

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:21 pm

Heffernan wrote:now we only need the system upgraded so each 40$ purchase gets you a lets say... Token on the storeand then you can use different amount of tokens for different amount of items, lets say a token for a cape or 2 for some hat and maybe 5-6 for something else and could also make them tradable ingame and when used added to ur store credits

would be better then the automatic handling out of 500 capes so the player gets credits for each purchase and has the chance to either sell the credits or gets items of his choice asap.

I like that idea. I'm not entirely sure about the priority of putting it in though.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Pildream » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:35 pm

i'd like to suggest the option to be able to pay with a paysafe card :mrgreen:
Pildream

Postby Haukeye » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:20 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
trungdle wrote:Better than waiting for 1 year to get a "forum update to something 8.0 something" like before ¦]

That's cause it's they're new to the game. Wait till they've been at it 4 or 5 years. ¦]

@JC: guessing these certificates can be traded. Maybe change the silver sales on the store to $5, $10, $20 certificates that can be traded in game?

No, it's because they are not lazy like the previous devs.
I AM Bankee
Haukeye

Postby trungdle » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:55 am

I think MagicManICT is right. Opps.
Last edited by trungdle on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Let's not even discuss it here. It's a derail in the making.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:28 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Those actually spending cash and paying the devs should get the extra something, I think. (I would want that if I was the dev.) Besides, you can always steal it.

i spend so much and still havent got any single couch yet :P
Heffernan

Postby pistolshrimp » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:55 am

pay2whine
pistolshrimp

Postby TwiztidJay » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:40 pm

So any scalp will count i realty hope im missing something because that has to be one of the dumbest ideas ive heard if its an attempt to get new people to join. What it will do is allow elders to kill newbs for 2.50 store credit
TwiztidJay

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements