Feast your Eyes on this

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Feast your Eyes on this

Postby Nezrukas » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:39 am

A fresh batch of tears ready ¦]
Nezrukas

Postby Rantul » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:32 am

For storage bins I would do what stalls do when stacking items and ruining purity or what they use to do, not sure if they still do. Actually, I would prob model it after stalls on how it functions cause its easy and familiar, and I would think it would be easier to copy, change and implement, dunno not dev.
Rantul

Postby McTc » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:15 am

Rantul wrote:For storage bins I would do what stalls do when stacking items and ruining purity or what they use to do, not sure if they still do. Actually, I would prob model it after stalls on how it functions cause its easy and familiar, and I would think it would be easier to copy, change and implement, dunno not dev.

+1 but
it shouldn't be exact same, as stall holds infinite ammount of items in one slot. it should be capped somehow, 50kg per slot etc?
McTc

Postby Kandarim » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:31 am

stalls keep the purity of every single item in them: it's a last in-first out thing.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Barny » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:30 am

Kandarim wrote:stalls keep the purity of every single item in them: it's a last in-first out thing.

I think that, if necessary, when you click on the icon of the object will open a window similar to the interface wardrobe with scrollbar, where you can see each thing separately details. But it is rarely used function. In general need just a stack of items like in the stall.
Barny

Postby Procne » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:52 pm

I don't like the feasting change because feasting artifice is pretty useless until you reach at least 110.
For now I have to fall back to small gluttony sessions.

Is it even possible to get 600 feasting with current artifacts? Do we have some new artifacts with feasting?
Procne

Postby Yes » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Procne wrote:I don't like the feasting change because feasting artifice is pretty useless until you reach at least 110.
For now I have to fall back to small gluttony sessions.

Is it even possible to get 600 feasting with current artifacts? Do we have some new artifacts with feasting?

270 with the easy gems, another +15 is starburst cut which is much more rare. + argopelter beaks. isn't it obvious?
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby Procne » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:10 pm

what is obvious?
Procne

Postby HolyLight » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:32 pm

Yea i really do not like this change. Its put me back to gluttoning 3 points at a time, and maybe like 9-12 points over night (If i remember).

As i said, all this patch done was ensure very established players with people who can slot effectivly will get very high end clothing, and give them the ability to push out alt characters like hell (If they choose to do so).

Were as new players/ casuals will either need to pay upwards of 10k+ silver for a half decent set of clothing, or stick to only getting +1 per point.

I think it was a step in the wrong direction (Rarely something i would say since they took over), maybe they should have just done it so wearing clothing would give additional bonus's or reduce glutton timers.

This change has made it alot harder to glutton at lower levels now, as the boost from getting above 10 points was mega for starting.
HolyLight

Postby Yes » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:40 pm

People will join towns that already have feasting clothing and use the bonuses for free.
btw, I haven't used gluttony bonuses until the weight patch.
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements