Feast your Eyes on this

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Feast your Eyes on this

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:42 pm

HolyLight wrote:Were as new players/ casuals will either need to pay upwards of 10k+ silver for a half decent set of clothing, or stick to only getting +1 per point.

Rubellites are +15 and frequently go for 5-10 silver on the stalls. Thus meaning a +200 set that gives you 10 points of 'bonus' would cost about 80-160 silver.

But yes. People who can't put together 80 silver worth of feasting sets are probably not going to like this change. Their concerns also don't concern me.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby HolyLight » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:10 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
HolyLight wrote:Were as new players/ casuals will either need to pay upwards of 10k+ silver for a half decent set of clothing, or stick to only getting +1 per point.

Rubellites are +15 and frequently go for 5-10 silver on the stalls. Thus meaning a +200 set that gives you 10 points of 'bonus' would cost about 80-160 silver.

But yes. People who can't put together 80 silver worth of feasting sets are probably not going to like this change. Their concerns also don't concern me.

Thank you for pointing this out.

I will have to check the stalls more often or get someone to cut me lots of gems(they sound like gems).

PS: i was talking about alot higher sets. before this change even low players could get 30-40+ points in a single sitting quite easily if they saved up the food.
HolyLight

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:14 pm

HolyLight wrote:PS: i was talking about alot higher sets. before this change even low players could get 30-40+ points in a single sitting quite easily if they saved up the food.

Perhaps they could. But they quite simply were not. Less than 1% of all gluttony sessions sub 30 humors was going above 20 gobble points.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby HolyLight » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:28 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
HolyLight wrote:PS: i was talking about alot higher sets. before this change even low players could get 30-40+ points in a single sitting quite easily if they saved up the food.

Perhaps they could. But they quite simply were not. Less than 1% of all gluttony sessions sub 30 humors was going above 20 gobble points.

Well i guess the stats speak for themselves.

Ill keep quite now :)
HolyLight

Previous

Return to Announcements