I got a Fever

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: I got a Fever

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:14 am

RonPaulFTW wrote:Now providence is more disease infested than ever due to all the trolls.

Frankly you shouldn't even be allowed in town that sick.

I'm fairly sure players are just taking advantage of killing all their alts. We will see though.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby perhaven » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:01 am

I saw there was quite a few alts by the graveyard face down :mrgreen:
perhaven

Postby Claeyt » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:06 am

The only worry I have is that brand new players are going to get sick and then take days to figure out how to get better. We don't have a wiki half the time anymore. It's extremely difficult for new players to learn how to heal themselves with no wiki and no training.

JohnCarver wrote:Etterfangs now have their own ground drop graphic.
Forked Tongues now have their own ground drop graphic.
Spider Egg Sacs now have a uniuqe ground graphic.
Spiderwilkweft now has a unique ground graphic.

Ground drop graphics? This means when YOU drop them on the ground right? They still spawn inside your inventory right? Not on the ground?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:08 am

Strange things happen in Deeper Darkness, Claeyt.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:25 am

Claeyt wrote:It's extremely difficult for new players to learn how to heal themselves with no wiki and no training.

Yes, it's just insurmountably hard to pop onto the forum and ask for help in the Help subforum. :/
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby trungdle » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:33 am

Told us darkness is bad. Valuable items spawn in darkness.
Told us crime doesn't pay. Add forgery the next month.
The lies :cry:
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Claeyt » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:50 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
Claeyt wrote:It's extremely difficult for new players to learn how to heal themselves with no wiki and no training.

Yes, it's just insurmountably hard to pop onto the forum and ask for help in the Help subforum. :/

It should never be required to search the forums to just keep your character from PVE permadeath in any game. Especially in the noobie area.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:39 am

Claeyt wrote:It should never be required to search the forums to just keep your character from PVE permadeath in any game. Especially in the noobie area.

Muhahahaha. There is a 50/50 shot that I make a forum visit mandatory before leaving the tutorial island. If you try to leave without going first to the Salem forums then you instantly die on your journey to Providence as a way to speed up the inevitable.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Re: I got a Fever...wtf

Postby TwiztidJay » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:42 am

Jc Jc Jc you know your going to get it here from me.STOCKING DEVELOPERS WILL NOW STOCK YOURSELVES....D) don't do crime...
That has to be the biggest pansy move I have seen in my life. Ill give it to you that this is my first beta game but I doubt I would see that anywhere but here. You are the developers in this game your characters are god. Now if you feel in your heart that you don't want to play the game like that you want to play your game as a real Salemite I respect that but you should play your game with the same rules as we play by. You talk about how you don't like crime yet you commit it. You talk about how people should pay for the crimes they commit yet you don't feel you should. I remember on a past post to me you told me that maybe I should play a game more( http://www.agkidzone.com/care-bears ) or maybe your trying to go for something a little more ( http://www.hellokittyonline.com/mediahko/download-hko ). Im just saying if you don't want to be in the stocks maybe don't commit crimes. Don't commit crimes then whine and cry when u get caught....Not A Sermon Just A Thought
TwiztidJay

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:43 am

You do realize the characters we play for real on are not the same as the Dev characters right?

JohnCarver
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements