I got a Fever

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: I got a Fever

Postby alprice » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:27 am

Please!! I beg you not to do this! It might be the one coin that completes my collection. Is there any love left in you at all?
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Barny » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:48 am

alprice wrote:Please!! I beg you not to do this! It might be the one coin that completes my collection. Is there any love left in you at all?

Nope. If you complete your collection, you will lose the sense of life. So I will study this coin!

ps: sorry, but this is my way to apply the skill of collecting tears in the game. ¦]
Barny

Postby Necrobane » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:55 am

Barny wrote:
alprice wrote:Please!! I beg you not to do this! It might be the one coin that completes my collection. Is there any love left in you at all?

Nope. If you complete your collection, you will lose the sense of life. So I will study this coin!

ps: sorry, but this is my way to apply the skill of collecting tears in the game. ¦]

You gather more tears from me when you trade with me :lol:
Loyal servant of Her Majesty Lallaith
Necrobane
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:11 pm

when animal husbandry gets put in we should have a way to launch diseased cows over walls that give you a 90% disease debuff when they land in your vicinity :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Argentis » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:12 pm

Darwoth wrote:when animal husbandry gets put in we should have a way to launch diseased cows over walls that give you a 90% disease debuff when they land in your vicinity :lol: :lol:

Ahahahah quite medieval but +1
Argentis

Postby Rifmaster » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:26 pm

Darwoth wrote:when animal husbandry gets put in we should have a way to launch diseased cows over walls that give you a 90% disease debuff when they land in your vicinity :lol: :lol:

This shouldnt be a joke :D
Lets have this!
Rifmaster

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:27 pm

im thinking cannons with some kind of funny graphic that has a cow stuffed in the barrel with its head poking out :lol: :lol: :lol:

i can see some fun attack and defense possibilities as opposing sides shoot cows at each other during a siege.

on that note it would be fun to be able to cough on and spread disease to any animal, then if that animal bites someone they continue to spread it like a rat would, perhaps an animals disease also intensifies and the ***** the infection the worse it is when they bite you.

again i am seeing some fun possibilites where one gets into a town and infects all of their purity livestock causing the whole herd to have to be killed (or cured if veterinary stuff is added)
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Darwoth wrote:im thinking cannons with some kind of funny graphic that has a cow stuffed in the barrel with its head poking out :lol: :lol: :lol:

i can see some fun attack and defense possibilities as opposing sides shoot cows at each other during a siege.

on that note it would be fun to be able to cough on and spread disease to any animal, then if that animal bites someone they continue to spread it like a rat would, perhaps an animals disease also intensifies and the ***** the infection the worse it is when they bite you.

again i am seeing some fun possibilites where one gets into a town and infects all of their purity livestock causing the whole herd to have to be killed (or cured if veterinary stuff is added)

you know in ancient times they infected dead cows and threw them over enemy walls with catapults to infect everyone :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Icon » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:33 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:im thinking cannons with some kind of funny graphic that has a cow stuffed in the barrel with its head poking out :lol: :lol: :lol:

you know in ancient times they infected dead cows and threw them over enemy walls with catapults to infect everyone :lol:

NO ***** WAY!!!;
Icon

Postby trungdle » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:39 pm

Icon wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

NO ***** WAY!!!;

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/biological_warfare/article_em.htm wrote:During the battle of Tortona in the 12th century AD, Barbarossa used the bodies of dead and decomposing soldiers to poison wells. During the siege of Kaffa in the 14th century AD, the attacking Tatar forces hurled plague-infected corpses into the city in an attempt to cause an epidemic within enemy forces. This was repeated in 1710, when the Russians besieging Swedish forces at Reval in Estonia catapulted bodies of people who had died from plague.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements