February patch warnings

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: January patch warnings

Postby Hose » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:19 am

and whats when im not using twitter?
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:22 am

i wouldn't know, i don't even use ****** third party websites to do things i can do myself thus as you can see i am quite the curmudgeon.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:26 am

Darwoth wrote:AND pretty much every ally they have ever had at another base!

sounds more like a gallery of dead darwoth alts

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:37 am

just put two of heffernan's various skeletons in my lean to, good enough security since a character to steal them back would be about 3x as strong as any character he has ever had!
Darwoth

Postby pestilence123 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:43 am

It seems witchcraft looks pretty useless when everybody knows about it. All witchcraft skills work until first use. Two months ago curse through doll were added and several people died not knowing about it, but now no one is standing afk in town and no one else was killed. Now curse through the skeleton will be added and someone will die because of that too, but then ancestors skeletons stocks run out and no one will create new.
pestilence123

Postby grapefruitv » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:57 am

Choice between going through risk of getting your skeleton and losing quite high % of your biles and profs is a tough one, so I don't see a reason to assume this new thing won't work more than once.
grapefruitv

Postby Heffernan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:59 am

grapefruitv wrote:Choice between going through risk of getting your skeleton and losing quite high % of your biles and profs is a tough one, so I don't see a reason to assume this new thing won't work more than once.

exactly, when u get killed, the enemy will just collect ur skeleton drag it home and wait till u have a bit biles/skills and kill u again, part of why this skeleton thing is horrible in the first place.

Darwoth wrote:just put two of heffernan's various skeletons in my lean to, good enough security since a character to steal them back would be about 3x as strong as any character he has ever had!

JohnCarver wrote:A properly trained witch will be able

seems Darwoth will never be killing anyone using witch magic :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:07 am

except that i am the guy that killed everyone with the dolls :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:09 am

Darwoth wrote:except that i am the guy that killed everyone with the dolls :lol:

your alts =/= everyone ¦]
Heffernan

Postby grapefruitv » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:10 am

Heffernan wrote:
grapefruitv wrote:Choice between going through risk of getting your skeleton and losing quite high % of your biles and profs is a tough one, so I don't see a reason to assume this new thing won't work more than once.

exactly, when u get killed, the enemy will just collect ur skeleton drag it home and wait till u have a bit biles/skills and kill u again, part of why this skeleton thing is horrible in the first place.

This thought is the first one to come to mind, that's why I'm sure they thought it through and it's not that simple. We'll have to wait and see.
grapefruitv

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements