X-mas Events

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: X-mas Events

Postby Nezrukas » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:38 am

Jc can you attach sound from providence?
That awesome ^_____^

Merry Christmas to all ;)
Nezrukas

Postby grapefruitv » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:57 am

Nezrukas wrote:Jc can you attach sound from providence?
That awesome ^_____^

This is Carol of the Bells, based on ukrainian folk chant. You can find thousands of variations all over the internet, because it's over 100 years old and it is indeed cool.
grapefruitv

Postby Scilly_guy » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:08 pm

So if we have been busy the past few days (you know, what with it being christmas and all), and even though we gave a golden egg to the beggar, if we were only just able to log on and get our stocking, in fact 2 as I gave my cookie to santa and got ANOTHER stocking but I can only hang 1 up anyway, have I missed my "real" present as I was not able to hang my stocking up on christmas eve?

So to sum up, I wasted a golden egg as I could've just got my stocking by giving a cookie to santa and I can only use one stocking per stove, and I may have missed the present delivery anyway?
Scilly_guy

Postby alloin » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:22 pm

Scilly_guy wrote:So if we have been busy the past few days (you know, what with it being christmas and all), and even though we gave a golden egg to the beggar, if we were only just able to log on and get our stocking, in fact 2 as I gave my cookie to santa and got ANOTHER stocking but I can only hang 1 up anyway, have I missed my "real" present as I was not able to hang my stocking up on christmas eve?

So to sum up, I wasted a golden egg as I could've just got my stocking by giving a cookie to santa and I can only use one stocking per stove, and I may have missed the present delivery anyway?

Your socks are a present by itself...

The box had a random chance to give something, a hat, coat, socks, toys (& maybe more..)
(don't mind my eyes on the picture, i was pretty stoned)
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby jayt1990 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:22 pm

yea i checked my stocking today seems like i missed the delivery too.
jayt1990
Customer

Postby NordErdTod » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:27 pm

By which timezone is Father Frost living? ))

Even though I missed most of events mostly due to being busy IRL rather than the timezones stuff, anyway - thanks to the Dev team for some little bit of new year mood = ))
NordErdTod

Postby shizuka » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:34 pm

alloin wrote:The box had a random chance to give something, a hat, coat, socks, toys (& maybe more..)
(don't mind my eyes on the picture, i was pretty stoned)

well you seem lucky you got full set ._. and the cute horse staff because you've been good
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby Yes » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:36 pm

Scilly_guy wrote:So if we have been busy the past few days (you know, what with it being christmas and all), and even though we gave a golden egg to the beggar, if we were only just able to log on and get our stocking, in fact 2 as I gave my cookie to santa and got ANOTHER stocking but I can only hang 1 up anyway, have I missed my "real" present as I was not able to hang my stocking up on christmas eve?

You got a stocking before giving the santa the cookie you received for donating the egg?
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby jayt1990 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:09 pm

looked in town got a nice child gift. A second stocking, which ive put on my second stove now.
jayt1990
Customer

Postby Hose » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:33 pm

I got 15 stockings... theyre now on my 15 stoves 8-)
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements