X-mas Events

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

X-mas Events

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:25 am

Greetings Salemites,
As always, we have some fun planned for you on the holidays.

#1: His Majesty will sell you an X-mas Present.

#2: Santa has decided to spend some time away from his sleigh, reindeer, and sack of presents. He trusts that nobody will steal his presents while he is away.

#3: A new NPC showed up in the alley begging for stuff. Rumor has it he smells like potato salad and Pilgrims are encouraged to not give into his begging.

#4: The town has been decorated with X-mas trees and the Violin player in the center of town has changed his music to be more in the spirit of X-mas.

#5: While it is true that ALL the little boys and girls of Salem will be receiving presents this year, they will vary depending on the buffs you acquire leading up to the holiday. Players are encouraged to do something that will mark them either Naughty or Nice in the next 36 hours.

#6: Players have been given a cookie at the postmaster to give Santa. He will reward them a present depending if they have been Naughty, Nice, or Indifferent.

#7: Currently there is an event going on. First 8 players to bring a Deer to fill Santa's ranks are getting an additional Nice Child Present.

#8: Dock Club Event, who could Sit inside Santas Sled for 2 Straight minutes without gettign knocked out of it. Winner: Groza.

#9: Candy Cane Hiding Event, 5 Candy Canes are hidden around town.

#10: The character with the REAL name not "presentation name" of NORTH POLE with the highest Sugar and Spice by the end of this weekend will be given (10) Nice Child Presents.

#11: His Majesty couldn't help but notice the demand for Candy Canes from the Candy Cane finding event. He has since decided to sell them.

#12: Oh No! Santa just crashed his Sleigh taking off to deliver toys! It is up to the Salemites to help him rebuild it! He requires some cookies for his travels, some toys he lost in the crash, as well as the building materials! Santa might just have a Nice Child Present for the Salemites if they can help him get it fixed in the next few days!

This thread will serve to give you general updates as the event goes forward.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Re: X-mas Events

Postby Michael » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:29 am

It's a Christmas Miracle!
Michael

Postby tweenprinc3ss » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:53 am

Justice.
tweenprinc3ss

Postby KruskDaMangled » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:56 am

Potato salad?

What kind of potato salad?
KruskDaMangled

Postby Michael » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:18 am

KruskDaMangled wrote:Potato salad?

What kind of potato salad?

The potato type...
He's a filthy beggar after all.
Michael

Postby Michael » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:24 am

what did you get in the stolen present? all i got was a music box
Michael

Postby Waffles72 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:31 am

I will take a guess and say if you steal you will get a piece of coal and if you don't you will get some thing good.
i might be wrong but that's my guess
Waffles72

Postby Realak » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:35 am

I will gladly pay you for tuesday for a hamburger today
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
Realak

Postby Heffernan » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:38 am

Waffles72 wrote:I will take a guess and say if you steal you will get a piece of coal and if you don't you will get some thing good.

wont get as much as me from Santa tho, i gave the homemess bum in the streets a.... yes... a Golden Egg and got this

Heffernan

Postby Waffles72 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:29 am

Heffernan wrote:
Waffles72 wrote:I will take a guess and say if you steal you will get a piece of coal and if you don't you will get some thing good.

wont get as much as me from Santa tho, i gave the homemess bum in the streets a.... yes... a Golden Egg and got this

Um... is that 5534 in a snake skin purse...da fuq
Waffles72

Next

Return to Announcements