X-mas Events

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: X-mas Events

Postby grapefruitv » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:20 pm

I can't give an egg after being naughty :(
But what if I am a complicated person?!
grapefruitv

Postby Heffernan » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:22 pm

grapefruitv wrote:I can't give an egg after being naughty :(
But what if I am a complicated person?!

u stole from santa? :lol:
Heffernan

Postby grapefruitv » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:24 pm

Heffernan wrote:u stole from santa? :lol:

I did. He has no pants after all, so I assumed being naughty might be rewarding by his moral scale.
grapefruitv

Postby Lord_Avu » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:47 pm

Will we ever get events for people without golden eggs or who can kill godzilla with their eyes closed or socket 7 artifacts without fail or whatever? I mean stuff you know everyone could have fun with other than a few guys? That black friday thing buy town charter with all the extra silver you're not using anyway because you already have everything for half the price and you can sell it a couple of weeks later for 7 times the profit also leaves a sour taste.
Lord_Avu

Postby Heffernan » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:51 pm

Lord_Avu wrote:Will we ever get events for people without golden eggs or who can kill godzilla with their eyes closed or socket 7 artifacts without fail or whatever? I mean stuff you know everyone could have fun with other than a few guys? That black friday thing buy town charter with all the extra silver you're not using anyway because you already have everything for half the price and you can sell it a couple of weeks later for 7 times the profit also leaves a sour taste.

^this totally.

when i joined 3months ago or so, the dev used to go around offering new people to slot there stuff for free, and we had a baking event etc...
Heffernan

Postby grapefruitv » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:56 pm

While I agree we need more noobs-oriented events, there also were Lizzy event, catch the ghost, pick the egg after each docks fight (this one is weekly and this is where I've got all my eggs from)
grapefruitv

Postby Nektaris » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:56 pm

I like my Music Box :D
oleanna wrote:It's a part of the game. Stealing stuff with larceny or with brain is a way like an other !
Nektaris

Postby Lusewing » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:10 pm

grapefruitv wrote:While I agree we need more noobs-oriented events, there also were Lizzy event, catch the ghost, pick the egg after each docks fight (this one is weekly and this is where I've got all my eggs from)

Same Grapefruitv. All my eggs are from the dock club, I am certainly not a rich player.

Heck for all we know, our gift from Santa might just be a note saying "What a good little girl/boy you have been, giving to those less fortunut then yourself. The gift of giving, is in itself, the greatest reward"
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby NordErdTod » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:20 pm

I feel like I'm froced to steal from Santa, though. Well, if I can't be nice, then let me enjoy beign naughty! = )
NordErdTod

Postby Nektaris » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:23 pm

I wonder why Santa is talking to Mr. Puggles right now :geek:
oleanna wrote:It's a part of the game. Stealing stuff with larceny or with brain is a way like an other !
Nektaris

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements