Houston, We have a problem.

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Houston, We have a problem.

Postby jayt1990 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:08 pm

Scilly_guy wrote:I know it is a good thing that you were about to go to a backup, but part of me is a little sad there wasn't a wipe, I find the start of a world exciting, I only find it fun because everyone is in the same boat.

Considering in the last few months ive probs spent $50-100 i am not sad that there wasnt a wipe, not even close to sad lol
jayt1990
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm

jayt1990 wrote:
Scilly_guy wrote:I know it is a good thing that you were about to go to a backup, but part of me is a little sad there wasn't a wipe, I find the start of a world exciting, I only find it fun because everyone is in the same boat.

Considering in the last few months ive probs spent $50-100 i am not sad that there wasnt a wipe, not even close to sad lol

after a wipe you get all the items you bought from the store again at the postmaster's
or at least, that's what happened the previous times
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby jayt1990 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Kandarim wrote:
jayt1990 wrote:

after a wipe you get all the items you bought from the store again at the postmaster's
or at least, that's what happened the previous times

ah id be less irritated if that were the case although still ultimately annoyed after building my town up etc :P
jayt1990
Customer

Postby Scilly_guy » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Oh yes, it is annoying that you lose all that you have worked for, I spent quite a while getting fine leather working, and I still haven't made enough to make a fyne backpack, but my base does need redesigning and being forced to do it, along with everyone else would be better than knocking myself back on my own. But like I said, it IS a good thing they were able to use a backup.
Scilly_guy

Postby Barny » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:01 pm

Necrobane wrote:I lost my WSS :cry:

Now its real tears.

Heh, i lost WSS to, but i remember where i got them. Thank you for reminding. :D

ps: i too lost very many working time after the patch, but i see the Salem alive now. Thank you developers for your hard work.
Last edited by Barny on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barny

Postby Necrobane » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Barny wrote:
Necrobane wrote:I lost my WSS :cry:

Now its real tears.

Heh, i lost WSS to, but i remember where i got them. Thank you for reminding. :D

I checked place where i got it, and no wss there now :?
Loyal servant of Her Majesty Lallaith
Necrobane
Customer

Postby pistolshrimp » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:28 pm

This is Houston to Apollo. Come in Apollo. Can you read us. Over.
pistolshrimp

Postby GrimF4ilure » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:45 pm

its broken, make fixy fixy :D
GrimF4ilure
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:53 pm

jayt1990 wrote:ah id be less irritated if that were the case although still ultimately annoyed after building my town up etc :P

I used to think the same way, but server wipes aren't the worst thing in the world. This game is more about building after your mistakes. On the new world you'll know exactly what type of place you want and what type of base you'll want to design. It's amazing what a fresh new world feels like with the mad rush of everyone to find a nice spot.

...but it's still nice to have your town that you worked so hard on.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Nezrukas » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:57 am

Again crash
Nezrukas

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements