Stocking up on Tears

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Stocking up on Tears

Postby Taipion » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:48 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Taipion wrote:The "it's beta" tag is pretty cheap excuse, this game is in beta for how long? ...and will stay in beta for how much longer?

This game has been in beta since June and will continue to be for several more months.

This game has been in developement for years, and don't tell me anyone will drop the protective beta tag anyway soon. :p
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby grapefruitv » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:29 pm

Taipion wrote:
This game has been in developement for years, and don't tell me anyone will drop the protective beta tag anyway soon. :p

This game had beed developed (has? was? sorry, I'm bad with tenses) by different people with different goals and views, so june 2014 counts as a restart of beta test.
grapefruitv

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:45 pm

Taipion wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:
Taipion wrote:The "it's beta" tag is pretty cheap excuse, this game is in beta for how long? ...and will stay in beta for how much longer?

This game has been in beta since June and will continue to be for several more months.

But until June of 2014, it was owned by someone else, so its history before that has nothing to do with the current state of the game. We have a set plan, and though the actual date of release is not firm, it's not off in some hazy unknowable future either.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby trungdle » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:08 am

Taipion wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:

Do you all feel a little bit sickened after reading this?
I dont want to do personal attack, but really, this kind of whine reminds me of the blondes in high school.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby pistolshrimp » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:02 am

trungdle wrote:Do you all feel a little bit sickened after reading this?
I dont want to do personal attack, but really, this kind of whine reminds me of the blondes in high school.

The weird sorta sexism in your post does make me feel a little uncomfortable, but, no, I wouldn't say sickened.
pistolshrimp

Postby Rubberduckbandit » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:16 am

pistolshrimp wrote:

The weird sorta sexism in your post does make me feel a little uncomfortable, but, no, I wouldn't say sickened.

Where in his post did he mention gender for this to be sexist? Not trying to argue, i'm honestly just curious.
Rubberduckbandit

Postby pistolshrimp » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:38 am

Rubberduckbandit wrote:
pistolshrimp wrote:

Where in his post did he mention gender for this to be sexist? Not trying to argue, i'm honestly just curious.

I'm more joking than being serious, but "blonde" usually refers to a female with blonde hair and used as a short hand for someone who is considered below average intellegence.
pistolshrimp

Postby DarkNacht » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:46 am

pistolshrimp wrote:

Your sexist assumption about trungdle's post make me feel a bit uncomfortable, but also not sickened.
DarkNacht

Postby anfros » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Actually in english "blonde" refers to women, men are blond.
anfros

Postby Taipion » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:53 pm

anfros wrote:Actually in english "blonde" refers to women, men are blond.

Which makes it not less wrong, judging about people merely by their appearance, no, even by their hair color only!

Seriously, forums, what a wonderful place to be... :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements