December Patch Warnings

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: December Patch Warnings

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:02 am

MagicManICT wrote:
Or is it JC has chicken scratch notes and someone needs to translate them for the rest of us commoners? ¦]

This
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:21 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Or is it JC has chicken scratch notes and someone needs to translate them for the rest of us commoners? ¦]

This.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Rumpelstikin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:05 pm

Hello again, first i have to say sorry about my english.

I was become a witch with a doll an npc gived to me, well I never was adviced about it, I never want to be a witch, some people can become a witch if they want, even today, but I have no choice to remove this from my character, I think this is not fair. Well I lost my main character because I cant hold his draining at my camp.

Now all my alts inventories are removed with losing all my things, silvers, clothes and keys too, I lost even the things I have inside the metal chests because the keys i lost, I never was adviced about it too.

In the past I lost a lot of things I have inside the metal chests when they were reduced in space, never adviced about it either.

Well because all those thing saddly I left the game. Im disappointed about all this.
Rumpelstikin

Postby Argentis » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:13 pm

Rumpelstikin wrote:Hello again, first i have to say sorry about my english.

I was become a witch with a doll an npc gived to me, well I never was adviced about it, I never want to be a witch, some people can become a witch if they want, even today, but I have no choice to remove this from my character, I think this is not fair. Well I lost my main character because I cant hold his draining at my camp.

Now all my alts inventories are removed with losing all my things, silvers, clothes and keys too, I lost even the things I have inside the metal chests because the keys i lost, I never was adviced about it too.

In the past I lost a lot of things I have inside the metal chests when they were reduced in space, never adviced about it either.

Well because all those thing saddly I left the game. Im disappointed about all this.

I couldn't prevent myself to think about the irony betweem you not wanting to be a witch and your username ;p
Argentis

Postby Rumpelstikin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Anyway my user name is not my characters name.

but beyond any irony, the problem here is that I lost everything I had in game, and not because my fault.
Rumpelstikin

Postby Necrobane » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Rumpelstikin wrote:Anyway my user name is not my characters name.

but beyond any irony, the problem here is that I lost everything I had in game, and not because my fault.

Txerturi? Anyway, in december patch notes written, what witches will have drain after december patch.
Loyal servant of Her Majesty Lallaith
Necrobane
Customer

Postby Ukhata » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:54 pm

actually. did you read up on the fora?
because everything that happened to you actualyhas been announced on here.
as such it sorta is your own fault.

as for the devs, they will just harvest your tears and be done with it :roll:
Ukhata

Postby Rumpelstikin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Well probably I dont explain it very well.

I was never adviced about a doll what becomes you a witch with no choice. If I did know this doll will become me a witch I never gonna use it, because I never want to be one...
Other players can become theyselves witches if they want now, but I can remove witch from my character. An npcs gived to me this damn doll with no explanation, other players takes gifts from those npcs at the same time.

I dont read the forum its right, but I received a lot of messages in game about other less important things, but any messages about I gonna lose everything in my alts inventories or in a metal chests, I am very disappointed now to play more thinking that I can lose everithing again this unavoidable way.
Rumpelstikin

Postby Ukhata » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:06 pm

well, thats sorta what you get when you use items which you dont know what they do.
also just make a new char and keep the witch offline, or move to darkness.

as for the risk
you can always loose everything in this game. never assume anything you own is safe.
if you cannot accep that you can loose it all, dont play this game.
Ukhata

Postby alprice » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:14 pm

I am sorry that you lost things and were unaware of witchcraft. I hope that you play the game and will help you if I can. Please add my kin homestead secret, Jump, and I will talk with you and help you with questions.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements