December Patch Warnings

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: December Patch Warnings

Postby MarpTarpton » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:53 pm

Rumpelstikin wrote:I dont read the forum its right....can lose everithing again this unavoidable way.


There has been an NPC in Boston telling everyone to read the forums for some time now. Anything that happened would have been avoided had your read the forums and kept up-to-date with the latest patch notes and warnings. So when you say it was unavoidable, that is in fact false.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
User avatar
MarpTarpton
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:32 am

Re: December Patch Warnings

Postby Rumpelstikin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Ukhata wrote:well, thats sorta what you get when you use items which you dont know what they do.
also just make a new char and keep the witch offline, or move to darkness.

as for the risk
you can always loose everything in this game. never assume anything you own is safe.
if you cannot accep that you can loose it all, dont play this game.



I think youre right when you say that I didnt should use an item which I dont know what it do, but everybody else had good gifts from those npcs... and there is a way to be a witch if you want, but not way to dont be one... this is a bad joke, and i understand if you decided to be a witch and then it has no return but this is not the case.
In fact, Can you tell me about other item like this one which has no description and nonreversible bad effects, which npcs gives to players???

I think this is a very easy way to talk to you because it dont happens to you, but nobody knows what you would have said in my situation... look, Im right, because I never say anything when a raider or a thief stoled or destroyed my things (and they did)... this is a different situation, this dont happened because how I play or how other players play either. I lost all my things in game because the administrators have decided to erase everything without notice, at least within the game.
Rumpelstikin
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Re: December Patch Warnings

Postby Rumpelstikin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:08 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:
Rumpelstikin wrote:I dont read the forum its right....can lose everithing again this unavoidable way.


There has been an NPC in Boston telling everyone to read the forums for some time now. Anything that happened would have been avoided had your read the forums and kept up-to-date with the latest patch notes and warnings. So when you say it was unavoidable, that is in fact false.


There are three cuestions I exposed

1-the witch doll which becomes you a witch with no choice.

2-the metal chests which size changed losing almost everything inside.

3-and the alts that have been deleted full inventory.

What of those things you say they noticed them? I know I've lost everything and I will not recover anything , but above, you say that I have no reason ...
Last edited by Rumpelstikin on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rumpelstikin
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Re: December Patch Warnings

Postby Rumpelstikin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:17 pm

alprice wrote:I am sorry that you lost things and were unaware of witchcraft. I hope that you play the game and will help you if I can. Please add my kin homestead secret, Jump, and I will talk with you and help you with questions.


Thank you very much my friend for your proposal and help, I appreciate it, you are very friendly here like in game, I will not forget it. But I gonna left the game at least for a long time
Rumpelstikin
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Re: December Patch Warnings

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:50 am

Rumpelstikin wrote:1-the witch doll which becomes you a witch with no choice.

2-the metal chests which size changed losing almost everything inside.

3-and the alts that have been deleted full inventory.


All three of these things were announced and discussed before and after they happened, so you really have no excuses.

There was a great deal of story to read here about elizabeth maudney, the fact she was a witch, and the fact that witchcraft would be added soon. You should have been more careful with that doll. Most everyone else managed fine. In fact, you were extremely lucky to get that doll and could have sold it for tens of thousands of silver.

Metal chests were warned about at least a week before they were reduced in size, and you must have also missed the part where you can still mousewheel the hidden things out of those chests if you didn't bother to read the warnings all over the forums.

Alt vaulting has been warned about for MONTHS. Months! Everyone was warned many times that alt vaults were a bad idea. More than a month before the patch, everyone was told that they would be obsolete after this patch. Weeks before the patch, it was announced exactly what would happen and that anyone without a homestead would just loose their inventory to the ground. It was said many, many times and discussed in multiple threads on the announcements. You have no right to complain about this.

And try to calm down and stop double and triple posting. There is an edit function, it's very visible in the upper right of your post. Use it.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: December Patch Warnings

Postby Tammer » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:13 am

Rumpelstikin wrote:2-the metal chests which size changed losing almost everything inside.

You can shift+ mousewheel everything out.
Tammer
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: December Patch Warnings

Postby tack » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:47 pm

do you think some people need to read the definition of Beta testing :mrgreen:

beta testing rules
1 the devs can screw with you
2 everything you do can be wiped out in an update
3 the devs can screw with you
4 nothing is safe a crash can destroy everything
5 the devs can screw with you
6 you are testing dont think everything will be the same tomorrow
7 the devs can screw with you

happy christmas all you pilgrims
did i mention the devs could screw with you :D
post powered by Dyslexia
tack
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Previous

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests