New Darkness Mob

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: New Darkness Mob

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:43 am

Thor wrote:Wishpoosh seem to be fairly forgiving when it comes to killing blow. I got KOd a couple of times and nothing.

I did notice a little glitch that is indeed making him a bit more gentle than I first expected. However, I can confirm that he is in fact killing people, just not as many people as I first expected. I'm inclined to leave it this way as it is still a very real threat and not something to be taken lightly.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Nezrukas » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:45 am

JohnCarver wrote:
Thor wrote:Wishpoosh seem to be fairly forgiving when it comes to killing blow. I got KOd a couple of times and nothing.

I did notice a little glitch that is indeed making him a bit more gentle than I first expected. However, I can confirm that he is in fact killing people, just not as many people as I first expected. I'm inclined to leave it this way as it is still a very real threat and not something to be taken lightly.

JC, tail-atack kill 100% if u KO. Simple atack don't kill if u KO he just drop agres, i test at newbe char :D
Nezrukas

Postby Nezrukas » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:47 am

DarkNacht wrote:
Nezrukas wrote:
Sqonk! :D

and also :D that:

You forgot hidebehinds.

You mean it?:
Nezrukas

Postby Heffernan » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:46 pm

wait...NO!!! im Supah Ceral Guysssss we need MAN-BEAR-PIG!

Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Nezrukas wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:

JC, tail-atack kill 100% if u KO. Simple atack don't kill if u KO he just drop agres, i test at newbe char :D

Bleeding out also seems to not let him kill you
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Nezrukas » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Heffernan wrote:wait...NO!!! im Supah Ceral Guysssss we need MAN-BEAR-PIG!

Agreed!
Nezrukas

Postby Potjeh » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:26 pm

JohnCarver wrote:

How many died so far?
Potjeh

Postby kai » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Potjeh wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:

How many died so far?

A counter of players killed by mobs for now and future would be fun.
kai

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:52 pm

kai wrote:A counter of players killed.

Just this. Could be broken down into NPC deaths and PvP deaths, though.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby FTT4eva » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:50 pm

After coming across the phenomena im Calling Darkness patching, im curious as to if others have found this effect yet, and if so, did they explore it?

The darkness within the darkness is scary, every time i encounter it, i run back the way i come, has anyone else had the guts yet to explore the pitch black random event/encounter within the darkness yet ?

If you have venturered forth within the void of darkness, what did you encounter or find?
FTT4eva

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements