New Darkness Mob

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: New Darkness Mob

Postby MarpTarpton » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:59 pm

FTT4eva wrote:After coming across the phenomena im Calling Darkness patching, im curious as to if others have found this effect yet, and if so, did they explore it?

The darkness within the darkness is scary, every time i encounter it, i run back the way i come, has anyone else had the guts yet to explore the pitch black random event/encounter within the darkness yet ?

If you have venturered forth within the void of darkness, what did you encounter or find?

Take care in venturing into the Deeper Dark. There are many strange things yet to be discovered in the deeper corners of the Lumberwoods.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Re: New Darkness Mob

Postby Heffernan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:30 am

MarpTarpton wrote:
FTT4eva wrote:After coming across the phenomena im Calling Darkness patching, im curious as to if others have found this effect yet, and if so, did they explore it?

The darkness within the darkness is scary, every time i encounter it, i run back the way i come, has anyone else had the guts yet to explore the pitch black random event/encounter within the darkness yet ?

If you have venturered forth within the void of darkness, what did you encounter or find?

Take care in venturing into the Deeper Dark. There are many strange things yet to be discovered in the deeper corners of the Lumberwoods.

Heffernan

Previous

Return to Announcements