November Patch Warnings

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Halloween Patch Warnings

Postby Kandarim » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Scilly_guy wrote:
MarpTarpton wrote:The opposite, actually. But the tears of players who disregard the warning would be wonderful.

So removing our ability to keep a fire going while logged out won't generate tears? Don't get me wrong, I think the warnings are great, but I am hoping there will be a way to keep a fire going for more than 24hrs while not logged in.

please stop focusing on something that your own mind has dreamt up and was never confirmed by anyone.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Scilly_guy wrote:
MarpTarpton wrote:The opposite, actually. But the tears of players who disregard the warning would be wonderful.

So removing our ability to keep a fire going while logged out won't generate tears? Don't get me wrong, I think the warnings are great, but I am hoping there will be a way to keep a fire going for more than 24hrs while not logged in.

This is a warning about when the patch hits, not forever.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Sephorin » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:16 pm

Kandarim wrote:
Scilly_guy wrote:

please stop focusing on something that your own mind has dreamt up and was never confirmed by anyone.

This.
Sephorin

Postby DarkNacht » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Scilly_guy wrote:

Looks like someone does not want their special Halloween treat.
DarkNacht

Postby alagar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:18 pm

Oh boy, i dont like this...
REMOVE STALLS!
alagar

Postby Mereni » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:57 pm

alagar wrote:Oh boy, i dont like this...

You don't like anything.

I'm sure we're getting something nice.
Mereni

Postby Procne » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Like dunce gloves
Procne

Postby Scilly_guy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:33 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Scilly_guy wrote:

This is a warning about when the patch hits, not forever.

Thank you for clarifying that.
Scilly_guy

Postby Scilly_guy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:02 pm

JohnCarver wrote:when the patch hits.

I would like to apologise for not having read the warning properly, I was thinking that this would be a permanent thing not just a one off, thank you to Marp for pointing out my mistake, other people were less helpful.
Scilly_guy

Postby MarpTarpton » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Scilly_guy wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:when the patch hits.

I would like to apologise for not having read the warning properly, I was thinking that this would be a permanent thing not just a one off, thank you to Marp for pointing out my mistake, other people were less helpful.

I will gladly take credit for my colleague's clarification and I forgive your rage-induced outburst :)
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements