Welcome Marp Tarpton

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Welcome Marp Tarpton

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:54 am

Greetings Salemites,
I would like to introduce you to another member of our development team. Our Creative Designer

Marp Tarpton

As we get more settled into the swing of things I may pull back the curtain on some of the slaver labor sophisticated help that has been invaluable to our journey here with you. Much of the creativity that you see, feel and interact with has been the brain child of Marp Tarpton. I'm sure y'all will also be happy to hear that MT is also the guy at every step of the way that continues to ask me where the heck the witchcraft is in a video game named 'Salem'. Like most of the team, he has been forced to rise to the challenge and broaden his skills from his natural artistic talent to helping with last minute Art and Models that our outsourcing efforts might have fallen short on.

Anyways, I decided that he has been working hard enough that I shall let him out of his cage from time to time to interface with you guys. So feel free to ask him questions, pick his brain, and otherwise harass him as I know you will. I'm sure he will be making appearances at our future dev events and is generally a much easier person to talk, debate and interface with than yours truly. So without any further ado.

WELCOME MARP!
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Re: Welcome Marp Tarpton

Postby ImpalerWrG » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:04 am

Oh come on your just Trolling us now with your multiple personas, "Marp Tarpton" what's next? Marketing Director Bigus Advertus?
ImpalerWrG

Postby Procne » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:04 am

reported for circumventing profanity filter

¦]
Procne

Postby Procne » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:07 am

He's not talking. Why isn't he talking? Make him talk.
Procne

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:09 am

Procne wrote:reported for circumventing profanity filter

¦]

Denied. :roll:
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Michael » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:13 am

Can we get more Tarp Marpton videos in the future? They were always so clever. :roll:
Michael

Postby Suffragium » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:22 am

Welcome to the submarine
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:28 am

Thank you to JC for the kind words and breaking shackles. The light is fiercer than I remember.

Hello Salem :) Contrary to the surprising speculation, I am not JC. I cannot hold a candle to the amount of work he pours into the game. Despite that, I do look forward to working alongside him, Moo, and all of you to make this game see its full potential. As recommended, feel free to ask questions or PM me about the game's design, ideas, or whatever. I will do my best to answer everything I can and gather ideas from you, the community, on where you'd like to see the game end up.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Sephorin » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:32 am

Procne wrote:reported for circumventing profanity filter

¦]

Welcome, Marp Tarpton. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sephorin

Postby Suffragium » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:33 am

MarpTarpton wrote:Thank you to JC for the kind words and breaking shackles. The light is fiercer than I remember.

Hello Salem :) Contrary to the surprising speculation, I am not JC. I cannot hold a candle to the amount of work he pours into the game. Despite that, I do look forward to working alongside him, Moo, and all of you to make this game see its full potential. As recommended, feel free to ask questions or PM me about the game's design, ideas, or whatever. I will do my best to answer everything I can and gather ideas from you, the community, on where you'd like to see the game end up.

Cthulhu when?
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Next

Return to Announcements