I Saw some Tools

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: I Saw some Tools

Postby Cheena » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:40 am

Procne wrote:Think of faction of 5 Biddases, playing 24/7 pushing all the limits and then buying stuff that makes them even more efficient. Level of efficiency surpassing whatever is possible without cash shop items.

The gap between Biddas and other people is already large enough to make cash-shop items irrelevant in this matter :lol:

Also, JC already said he stopped trying to balance the game with the factor Biddas ¦]
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:55 am

anyone that would pose a threat to any major faction is unlikely to have issues procuring their own tools anyway so the point is pretty irrelevant (for example i stole three toolboxes today :lol: anyone wants to trade a saw for a rolling pin let me know).
Darwoth

Postby Procne » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:59 am

Where do you get so many people to steal from...
Procne

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:06 am

it is like looking for snakes/lizards as a kid irl, easy if you know where to look and pick up rocks or the downspouts around your house or leave the sprinkler on all day and check in the evening. not so much if you just walk around hoping to trip over one.
Darwoth

Postby Brego » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:14 pm

Cheena wrote:
Procne wrote:Think of faction of 5 Biddases, playing 24/7 pushing all the limits and then buying stuff that makes them even more efficient. Level of efficiency surpassing whatever is possible without cash shop items.

The gap between Biddas and other people is already large enough to make cash-shop items irrelevant in this matter :lol:

Also, JC already said he stopped trying to balance the game with the factor Biddas ¦]

and why i hate this words?What is so hard to get same way like Biddas,spend more time into a game or looking another way how to get things?
what i did so bad ?
Last edited by Brego on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Potjeh » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:14 pm

Pay2LoseLess sounds bad.
Potjeh

Postby Procne » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:22 pm

Brego wrote:
Cheena wrote:

and why i hate this words?What is so hard to get same way like Biddas,spend more time into a game or looking another way how to get things?
what i did so bad ?

Noone said you did anything bad.
Procne

Postby Gacrux » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:03 pm

Brego wrote:
Cheena wrote:

what i did so bad ?

They are saying JC need to Nerf you.... IRL
Gacrux

Postby Cheena » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:23 pm

I was just saying that you are too OP Biddas, and that we all know that it's just impossible for people like us to catch up on you. You're just too much of a hard worker T_T
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Gacrux » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:39 pm

Cheena wrote:I was just saying that you are too OP Biddas, and that we all know that it's just impossible for people like us to catch up on you. You're just too much of a hard worker T_T

Biddas: Winner of Salem
(yes biddas you are online like every time I log in and my login times are incredibly sporadic over the course of a 24hour period but that's awesome dude)

Okay restart now? :D
Gacrux

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements