Purely Food

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Purely Food

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Eivind wrote:I found that most efficient way is -20% at 20% chance food followed by 100% restore food when it drops to 64%. Example: deviled beaver + braised beaver brain.

The good news, is you just got yourself a bug hat. I just looked, and Devil'd beaver is a stage 1 food restore with Stage 2 glutton values. Typo on our part.

The bad news, I just nerf'd it.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Eivind » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:44 pm

¦]
derkultenwitchshatImagebroomanimustoeoffrogeyeofnewthowletswingshivertimbers
Eivind

Postby Orcling » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:54 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
Eivind wrote:I found that most efficient way is -20% at 20% chance food followed by 100% restore food when it drops to 64%. Example: deviled beaver + braised beaver brain.

The good news, is you just got yourself a bug hat. I just looked, and Devil'd beaver is a stage 1 food restore with Stage 2 glutton values. Typo on our part.

I hope a swarm of angry pigeons covers your car, your house, your dog and your mailbox in ****.

And you too, of course.

/tears end
Orcling

Postby lachlaan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Started actually finding crawdads/oysters in traps after a while of not checking, take it it got fixed that they get used as bait? :)
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:17 pm

lachlaan wrote:Started actually finding crawdads/oysters in traps after a while of not checking, take it it got fixed that they get used as bait? :)

No, I think you got lucky, although it will be fixed in next patch.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Judaism » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:34 pm

Orcling wrote:
I hope a swarm of angry pigeons covers your car, your house, your dog and your mailbox in ****.

John has no house, car and dog anymore, he had to sell all of it to buy Salem. I'd say its worthwhile, man I would do even worse things to troll people like he does.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Judaism wrote:John has no house, car and dog anymore, he had to sell all of it to buy Salem. I'd say its worthwhile, man I would do even worse things to troll people like he does.

You forgot my soul. Jorbtar demanded my soul.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Judaism » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:51 pm

JohnCarver wrote:You forgot my soul. Jorbtar demanded my soul.

That makes it Immortal Moments, selling your soul to Jorbtar makes you Immortal.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Thor » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:02 am

JohnCarver wrote:

Eivind, ***** you.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby RyanS77 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:07 am

JohnCarver wrote:

Blah this was my method too haha.
RyanS77

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements