Purely Food

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Purely Food

Postby trungdle » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:06 pm

Procne wrote:
trungdle wrote:
Procne wrote:Oh god, I reread the notes now. Indeed there is nothing about humus in crops purity. For all those months I have lived in ignorance!

Watsed all dat high ql humus on field didnt ya ? ¦]

It's not the humus that was wasted but the time spent on feeding the worms specifically to create pure humus for the fields. And less coal used because I thought I have to wait for worms to produce better humus anyway.

But now you can have a head start in the brazier ql bussiness. Cheer ^^
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Procne » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:13 pm

trungdle wrote:But now you can have a head start in the brazier ql bussiness. Cheer ^^

Worm and humus purity would keep growing anyway, I just wouldn't have to wait for it. In fact, I would probably be at higher purity by now simply because my fields would be higher.
Procne

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:03 am

:lol:

Procne tears are delicious
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Thor » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:06 am

I also told a certain veteran player that humus purity don't matter on fields maybe two weeks after the patch. People, read those notes with thought.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Procne » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:11 am

JohnCarver wrote::lol:

Procne tears are delicious

I have whole 2 litres of them now. Will exchange for a needle
Procne

Postby saffgee » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:31 am

Aargh needles - don't get me started on needles. I have been through more hay than a racing stable and never even seen a single needle. I begin to wonder whether they are a myth ! Just to clarify, does pitchfork affect needle chance in any way ?
saffgee
Customer

Postby Thor » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:57 am

Pitchfork only makes hay collecting faster and not needles more common. Needles are most likely RNG based and very uncommon, I have no estimations how uncommon though. Keep collecting, eventually you get one.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Heffernan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:28 pm

Thor wrote:Pitchfork only makes hay collecting faster and not needles more common. Needles are most likely RNG based and very uncommon, I have no estimations how uncommon though. Keep collecting, eventually you get one.

very very very very very very uncommon, as much as bear paws i hope one day these get icreased.
Heffernan

Postby Gloomy » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Players will now receive a Gluttony Bonus of an additional Humor point when stringing a session beyond 10 Points, and TWO additional Humor Points after achieving more than 20 points in one session.

Is anyone else getting a bonus? I'm getting strings of 10-20 and not seeing any additional humor points. It's possible I'm missing them because they go in silently...

Maybe we should have humor gains in the system, similar to inspirational gains?
Gloomy

Postby belgear » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Thor wrote:Pitchfork only makes hay collecting faster and not needles more common. Needles are most likely RNG based and very uncommon, I have no estimations how uncommon though. Keep collecting, eventually you get one.

very very very very very very uncommon, as much as bear paws i hope one day these get icreased.

I just hope bear paws get increased!
belgear
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements