SEPTEMBER Patch Warnings

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: SEPTEMBER Patch Warnings

Postby Thor » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:59 am

Any estimations of date of the next patch?
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Procne » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:03 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9899&start=110#p143801
JohnCarver wrote:ETA..... September 26th - October 3rd.
Procne

Postby Thor » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:06 am

Thanks I missed that one
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby lachlaan » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:56 am

JohnCarver wrote:*Turkey Cuts will probably cease to exist. Eat them before the patch..
[/i]

Is it safe to keep plucked turkeys for post-patch butching?
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Procne » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:03 am

I'm more worried about turkey sandwiches :(
Procne

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:27 am

lachlaan wrote:
Is it safe to keep plucked turkeys for post-patch butching?

Plucked Turkeys at the moment will persist. I'll try to update it if that changes.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby lachlaan » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:29 am

Mereni wrote:JohnCarver HAS posted that purity is coming off structures, that it is getting a complete overhaul, and that purity on stuff you find in the world isn't going to be so important soon, so it's no wonder people don't want to spend money on purity water or whatever right now.

For the people that don't spot the tiny hints spread out throughout other threads, i'll leave this re-iteration by Mereni here, and also ask if all of the above is still true of the patch in its current state :)
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Bearcub » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:03 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
Gacrux wrote:any slip on what the wall type will be? will it be stronger than plank fence?

I don't expect the cannon to be making his appearance though this patch.

I just hope (for future) that cannon dmg won't depend on the amount of biles (or might need like an enough biles to use-like bb consuming or so) as well as will require the special skill as well as the chance to blow up.
Trade is the first step to the diplomacy.
Diplomacy is a tool for unification.
Then be honest with your customers to make new bonds!
Bearcub

Postby RonPaulFTW » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:13 pm

lachlaan wrote:
Mereni wrote:JohnCarver HAS posted that purity is coming off structures, that it is getting a complete overhaul, and that purity on stuff you find in the world isn't going to be so important soon, so it's no wonder people don't want to spend money on purity water or whatever right now.

For the people that don't spot the tiny hints spread out throughout other threads, i'll leave this re-iteration by Mereni here, and also ask if all of the above is still true of the patch in its current state :)

Indeed. I also notice JC had no mention about this in the OP. Does that mean purity lockets, inspirationals, mines, etc... remain or does everyone's purity grind start over from 0?

To be clear - I'm more than ok with it starting over - I just want to make sure no one wastes time unnecessarily in the meanwhile.
RonPaulFTW

Postby Dallane » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:54 pm

RonPaulFTW wrote:
lachlaan wrote:

Indeed. I also notice JC had no mention about this in the OP. Does that mean purity lockets, inspirationals, mines, etc... remain or does everyone's purity grind start over from 0?

To be clear - I'm more than ok with it starting over - I just want to make sure no one wastes time unnecessarily in the meanwhile.

Abuse it till you lose it
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements