SEPTEMBER Patch Warnings

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: SEPTEMBER Patch Warnings

Postby LOMS » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:52 pm

- deleted, I've lost the thread of conversation for a moment -
Last edited by LOMS on Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOMS

Postby ImpalerWrG » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:54 pm

Maybe Humus doesn't have purity anymore ¦]
ImpalerWrG

Postby AmmaBoss » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:01 am

JohnCarver wrote:
lachlaan wrote:Does that mean gardening pots, humus bins and cauldrons will keep their current purities and said purities will maintain a role in their respective jobs? I.e. pots still affect planted plants, bins still affect humus and cauldrons still affect boiled foods? Or is it just a case of not having to nuke the old stuff's stats to implement the new system on freshly created structures?

Humus Bins & Cauldrons have no purity at the moment. Garden pots have purity, but it changes with each harvest.

Why does compost bin have to lose purity took me months to get one at 20%.
AmmaBoss

Postby DarkNacht » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:21 am

AmmaBoss wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:
lachlaan wrote:Does that mean gardening pots, humus bins and cauldrons will keep their current purities and said purities will maintain a role in their respective jobs? I.e. pots still affect planted plants, bins still affect humus and cauldrons still affect boiled foods? Or is it just a case of not having to nuke the old stuff's stats to implement the new system on freshly created structures?

Humus Bins & Cauldrons have no purity at the moment. Garden pots have purity, but it changes with each harvest.

If nothing was ever changed that would cause player loss, nothing would ever change.
DarkNacht

Postby AmmaBoss » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:46 am

DarkNacht wrote:
AmmaBoss wrote:Why does compost bin have to lose purity took me months to get one at 20%.

If nothing was ever changed that would cause player loss, nothing would ever change.

Yes I agree , I know thing must change but I have just got my worms to a reasonable level since i started working on the boards a short time ago thinking i would have atleast 3 month to enjoy the humus then purity get push up 2 months on the road map so after all that work i will have the same purity as everyone else within 2-3 weeks from now. Anyway I am always happy for updates can't wait to see the new system.
AmmaBoss

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:13 am

AmmaBoss wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:

It sounds huge, and it's going to be a hard loss, but don't get upset yet. So far everything has been pretty good, and I'm positive that MM will do the right thing, or get it close enough to be a question of balance.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby alagar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:44 am

JohnCarver wrote:

LOL, i just did a cauldron 2 days ago.

GG I QUIT.

BTW, this brick walls remember me of havem, are you planning turning it in an havem 3D? Even the professions are you putting in this game, and this cannon remember me of the battery ram.
REMOVE STALLS!
alagar

Postby Whyamihere » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:33 am

So if compost bins are losing their purity and pythons are losing theirs that must mean a whole new way to get purity for farming and pots.
Whyamihere

Postby KruskDaMangled » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:53 am

alagar wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:

LOL, i just did a cauldron 2 days ago.

GG I QUIT.

BTW, this brick walls remember me of havem, are you planning turning it in an havem 3D? Even the professions are you putting in this game, and this cannon remember me of the battery ram.

At least see what they actually DO first, eh champ?
KruskDaMangled

Postby Trenial » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:42 am

I didn't engineer the damn cannon to remind you of Haven. That is a. .17th century Falconet, for Assaults. I have yet to finish the Defensive variant known as the Minion. Thanks to being robbed, my entire life is on pause but I assure you guys it will be finished, the rest will be up to John. I designed an entire system of game mechanics around each form of the canons, with no medium to present them to John. Anyways, haters can hate. Canons were never a troll.

The entire reason myself and Thomas sat down and did canons was Seiges and raiding needs an entire overhaul.
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements