Changes to the Master Masons Forum

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Changes to the Master Masons Forum

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:31 am

Greetings Pilgrims!

Most of you know of the hidden forum 33" aka "Master Masons" which Jorb and Loftar once used as a way to get game development help and advice from the most active players. We have decided to resurrect that forum.

John has been so busy that he doesn't always have time to respond to everyone and feels bad about it. Therefore, he has put together a list of those who have been communicating good ideas, helping with technical issues, reporting many bugs, and generally being very active in both the forums and the game. Those 13 people have been given membership in 33º, while the old cadre of 20 players has been removed.

Notice the new number is lower. There are a few players John is still considering for positions in that forum. There will also still be a few open spaces for future additions. We do hope to keep the number of players in that forum around 20; it seems like a useful number.

We intend for this forum to be both active and helpful to us in our development of Salem. Therefore, anyone who doesn't post in that forum over a period of 60 days will be removed as too inactive and a replacement solicited.

For those of you who suddenly find yourselves with access to 33º, surprise! If you'd rather not be part of that group, please let me know, and you will be removed.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Re: Changes to the Master Masons Forum

Postby Iota » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:35 am

I'd like to be the first to request to be removed from this group of elite Salemers.
Iota

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:34 am

Iota wrote:I'd like to be the first to request to be removed from this group of elite Salemers.

I guess you're lucky you weren't in it to begin with. :roll:

memberlist.php?mode=group&g=8
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Chiprel » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:28 am

Good luck lucky 13.
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby Thor » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:40 am

Looks like a good list to me!
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Darwoth » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:20 am

Darwoth

Postby APXEOLOG » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:35 am

Inner Circle strikes back :D
You can call me 'arh'. No needs to distort my nickname :)
APXEOLOG

Postby Binks » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:54 am

Chiprel wrote:Good luck lucky 13.

Thank you! However I should of been added over a year ago. I'm glad the new devs see who is really trying to help and those who just wear fingerless gloves for attention.
Binks

Postby jesi » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:00 am

It would be interesting to know the breakdown by gender and continent.

Actually, let me revise that remark. It would be interesting to know if you know the breakdown by gender and continent. It would also be interesting to know if you think such representation on the MM forum is relevant to your game development?
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby Tylan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:17 am

jesi wrote:It would be interesting to know the breakdown by gender and continent.

Actually, let me revise that remark. It would be interesting to know if you know the breakdown by gender and continent. It would also be interesting to know if you think such representation on the MM forum is relevant to your game development?

From what I've seen of the snapchats, most of us were made as males but long to express ourselves in manners more appropriate to the female gender in posture, clothing, and mating preferences. I'm unfamiliar with my constituents' continents of origin.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Next

Return to Announcements