Changes to the Master Masons Forum

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Changes to the Master Masons Forum

Postby Binks » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:47 pm

neored9 wrote:
Tylan wrote:
From what I've seen of the snapchats.

THOSE ARE PRIVATE BINKS

Errr so I shouldn't be showing them to everyone? Dang it I'm the worst BFF ever :(
Binks

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:09 pm

To note, jorb did have darwoth in the group. I don't know why he's not there anymore.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Darwoth » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:29 am

MagicManICT wrote:To note, jorb did have darwoth in the group. I don't know why he's not there anymore.

the purpose of this thread is a childish passive aggressive jab at me after a behind the scenes falling out caused by a certain parties bad hair day over a particularly ridiculous issue, thats why :lol:
Darwoth

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:40 am

Darwoth wrote:the purpose of this thread is a childish passive aggressive jab at me after a behind the scenes falling out caused by a certain parties bad hair day over a particularly ridiculous issue, thats why :lol:

Despite any timings, the world does not revolve around you. I would love to see you come on skype and help put in your valuable input as offered in the past. As you have pointed out you are too busy to conform with some of the ways we have asked for input. When you have more time we will always be interested to listen to your perspectives and particularly enjoy the tears when said perspective doesn't get its way. So I consider the relationship to always be a win/win.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Nimmeth » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:44 am

Dallane > Darwoth = just plain stupid imho. but i guess you have other aspects in the matter.
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:49 am

i am not going to delve into this in public further as in the spotlight where egos end up competing it will eventually devolve and go down a path that does not do anyone any good, certain elements have made it clear my influence on the game thus far along with metric ***** of hours i have spent in discourse over game mechanics is not valued and that i am disposable. should they wish to adjust that viewpoint and open discourse with me that is at their perogative and they know how to do so, but such strides will not be initiated by me as i do not feel i have done anything to warrant the pile of **** that is currently on my shoe.
Darwoth

Postby Orcling » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:37 am

Darwoth wrote:the pile of **** that is currently on my shoe.

These might be for you.

Orcling

Previous

Return to Announcements