Happy Halberd Days

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Happy Halberd Days

Postby er-queent8r » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Jc, seems as though your development of the game is on the right track. What the heck are these guys seeing in the wood pile? That is quite an effect you are having on the players.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby lachlaan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:43 pm

DarkNacht wrote:
d0rin92 wrote:i have only a thing to ask
does anymal husbandry comes this patch? or at least in near future? i hope near future is not next year

Its still a very long ways off.

JC has however stated that they're trying to squeeze in advances in every branch of the tree that is Salem, so as to not make some people feel left out. So you might be seeing an animal here and there, who knows :)
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby DarkNacht » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:32 pm

lachlaan wrote:
DarkNacht wrote:
d0rin92 wrote:i have only a thing to ask
does anymal husbandry comes this patch? or at least in near future? i hope near future is not next year

Its still a very long ways off.

JC has however stated that they're trying to squeeze in advances in every branch of the tree that is Salem, so as to not make some people feel left out. So you might be seeing an animal here and there, who knows :)

Yeah, it would be cool to get them early but I'm not going to hold my breath.
DarkNacht

Postby neored9 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:40 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Just changed halberd days 4 to go back an hour i an attempt to keep the time periods as mixed up as possible.

The bake sale to raise money for the car wash has been cancelled due to confusion.
neored9

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:47 am

Vienradzis won the 4th event. The bears almost won it!
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby jesi » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:49 am

What was a good idea looks to me to have just become a boring loot fest. It was obvious the naked guy would win since he attacked noone, the bears left him alone, because he was sheltered by crates I think, (until he stabbed one for 17 or more), and all the peacock masks were working together. Welp, congrats Chief. Good tactics by the naked guy.
Last edited by jesi on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:51 am

The naked guy didn't win.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Michael » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:21 am

JohnCarver wrote:The naked guy didn't win.

well chief, their are rumors you purposefully engineered the tournament to be unfair to the player base as a whole, while also handing out Golden Halberds to your old buddys in a way that wouldn't provoke outrage from everybody.

I call Dev abuse! ¦]
Michael

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:28 am

Michael wrote: you purposefully engineered the tournament

Considering I take no part in these tournaments other than to spawn the animals inside. I fail to see how I could could engineer anything. So far I see 3-5 players teaming up against a weekly server pop of almost 1200 players. If the 1195 somehow think that I could engineer any scenario where the 5 are guaranteed a win, then there is a terrible understanding of game mechanics going on.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Michael » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:34 am

JohnCarver wrote:
Michael wrote: you purposefully engineered the tournament

Considering I take no part in these tournaments other than to spawn the animals inside. I fail to see how I could could engineer anything. So far I see 3-5 players teaming up against a weekly server pop of almost 1200 players. If the 1195 somehow think that I could engineer any scenario where the 5 could somehow win, then there is a terrible understanding of game mechanics going on.

More of those smoke screens! Why the same 5 over the "supposed" "1195" every time?!?! Who was the naked guy on the grassy knoll?!
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements