Happy Halberd Days

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Happy Halberd Days

Postby Methuzelah23 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:42 am

I was a naked guy with red hair and beard ^_^
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby vienradzis » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:20 am

jesi wrote:What was a good idea looks to me to have just become a boring loot fest. It was obvious the naked guy would win since he attacked noone, the bears left him alone, because he was sheltered by crates I think, (until he stabbed one for 17 or more), and all the peacock masks were working together. Welp, congrats Chief. Good tactics by the naked guy.

I wanst naked :) i used some no WSS gear.

+ as ussualy Salem player base is bunch of noobs, who cannot do a **** only cry in forums :)

Sad that today noone took silver whit him. Only loot bacon.

P.S. Lightning was big whit words before event, but ended up KOing first. + my offer is valid if you still have some problems.
vienradzis

Postby jesi » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:38 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:I was a naked guy with red hair and beard ^_^

you did well avoiding contact with the bears. How many were left after you KO'd?
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby Methuzelah23 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:20 am

Not sure exactly how many, but I got feared by one a few minutes before the end and ko'd just from the fear.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:11 am

JohnCarver wrote:The naked guy didn't win.

Nope, but I did win tonight. ^_^

Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby jesi » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:32 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:The naked guy didn't win.

Nope, but I did win tonight. ^_^

Gratz, naked guy.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby Banok » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:34 am

Still think anyone posting pictures of salem without shadows on (which is everybody including developers) should be permabanned.
Banok

Postby jorb » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:02 pm

Banok wrote:Still think anyone posting pictures of salem without shadows on (which is everybody including developers) should be permabanned.

+1, qft
jorb

Postby Procne » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:12 pm

jorb wrote:
Banok wrote:Still think anyone posting pictures of salem without shadows on (which is everybody including developers) should be permabanned.

+1, qft

Came back to train combat before the event?
Procne

Previous

Return to Announcements