July Developer Event

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: July Developer Event

Postby d0rin92 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:06 am

indeed nice event jc i hope you practice more and maybe next month you beat TM :)
d0rin92

Postby jesi » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:12 am

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:15 am
I hope most of you had fun, I did. A couple of you may have not gotten a flower due to porting away or crashes or other confusions, and I'm sorry about that, but it was almost impossible to tell when someone really did miss getting one and when they just wanted to scam an extra one. :( On the bright side though, we plan to do an event every month so you'll get a chance again soon.

Maybe next time you can organize the end of the event a bit better so that those of us who participated and followed the rules actually get what was promised. Oh, . . . but this is Salem. I guess things will get better "soon."
Last edited by jesi on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby Dallane » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:23 am

jesi wrote:Maybe next time you can organize the end of the event a bit better so that those of us who participated and followed the rules actually get what was promised. Oh, . . . but this is Salem. I guess things will get better "soon."

Maybe you should send a PM about what you didn't get.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Kaios » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:38 am

An interesting twist for the next event would be to have the players do things and the developers watch instead
Kaios

Postby Cawalox » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:58 am

Great event! I forgot to bring my camera :cry: But I see some people thought of it and we have some cool photos ;)
Cawalox

Postby Cheena » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:05 am

We got some Pretty Pink Flowers \ o/
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby neored9 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:21 am

Kaios wrote:A really, really ***** stupid twist for the next event would be to have the players do things and the developers watch instead
neored9

Postby Kaios » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:50 pm

neored9 wrote:
Kaios wrote:A really, really ***** stupid twist for the next event would be to have the players do things and the developers watch instead

I'm not sure what you're getting at, it was a sarcastic joke implying that it's not exactly enjoyable to sit and watch while others have the fun. If that's something you enjoy good for you but saying it's "***** stupid" for someone to want a more involved level of interactivity at an event in a GAME is ***** stupid itself.

However, with that being said, I do realize a good portion of your posts are an attempt to make yourself feel better about your extremely tiny manhood and thus you try to put others down any chance you can get and for that you are forgiven.
Kaios

Postby Cheena » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Kaios wrote:I'm not sure what you're getting at, it was a sarcastic joke implying that it's not exactly enjoyable to sit and watch while others have the fun.

What's the point with soccer then ? ¦]
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby daopa » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Video clip from my POV of this event if anyone is interested!

http://www.twitch.tv/daopa/c/4703831

:D
daopa
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements