July Developer Event

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: July Developer Event

Postby alloin » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:02 pm

tack wrote:alloin isnt your timer 1 day out its tomorrow isnt it ????????

tack

Updated,

I was stuck in a different time & space, so i was a day ahead of everyone else :p
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:31 am

Just an FYI. There will be a dress code to attend the event. If for any reason any of you are in Pilgrim's clothes, I suggest you change into something more suitable for such a formal occasion.

Anything non-starter should be fine. Naked people will also not be allowed admission.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Suffragium » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:35 am

JohnCarver wrote:Just an FYI. There will be a dress code to attend the event. If for any reason any of you are in Pilgrim's clothes, I suggest you change into something more suitable for such a formal occasion.

Anything non-starter should be fine. Naked people will also not be allowed admission.

I hope the punishment for not abiding by these rules will be seen as an insult to the king and result in death to the offender.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:38 am

Suffragium wrote:
I hope the punishment for not abiding by these rules will be seen as an insult to the king and result in death to the offender.

Our crews should have a dunk tank set up @ the event for those who get out of hand. No refunds will be issued for lost items or lost inspiration from those who tamper with the event and land themselves in the dunk tank.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby alloin » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:47 am

are multiple accounts allowed ? :mrgreen:
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Icon » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:49 am

JohnCarver wrote: Naked people will also not be allowed admission.

Trust me, you don't put that on the invitation if you want people to attend the party
Icon

Postby JinxDevona » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:13 am

JohnCarver wrote:Just an FYI. There will be a dress code to attend the event. If for any reason any of you are in Pilgrim's clothes, I suggest you change into something more suitable for such a formal occasion.

So, if we have nothing other than Pilgrim's clothes we can't attend???
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't. ~Margaret Thatcher
JinxDevona

Postby Dallane » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:20 am

JinxDevona wrote:

So, if we have nothing other than Pilgrim's clothes we can't attend???

If you can't show up in actual clothing there is something wrong here. Walk around and get snake skin stuff or buy some cloths
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:24 am

JinxDevona wrote:So, if we have nothing other than Pilgrim's clothes we can't attend???

You would be advised to play for a bit and make yourself a nice jute shirt, or buy something for a few silver from the dress-code merchants I hope appear at the event.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby JinxDevona » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:09 am

JohnCarver wrote:
JinxDevona wrote:So, if we have nothing other than Pilgrim's clothes we can't attend???

You would be advised to play for a bit and make yourself a nice jute shirt, or buy something for a few silver from the dress-code merchants I hope appear at the event.

Well then sadly I'm not going to be able to go. I have to get a few hours sleep so I can work all day tomorrow. Maybe I'll catch the next one. Best of luck to you. Hope you win. :) (Somebody record a video of it please!)
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't. ~Margaret Thatcher
JinxDevona

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements