The Cart Before the Horse

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: The Cart Before the Horse

Postby killertomas2 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:17 am

so you're saying that those like me who had bought some packs. the packs that were THEN had what we payed for now u want to remove/alter them?

is their going to be items to compensate for those loses? I for 1 bought the pack i did for the price i did. for what was given. now u want to change that on us >.> ffs.
killertomas2

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:39 am

Not at all. I am saying that the packs on there now might not stay on the store through august. Your ingame items should remain unaffected.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby killertomas2 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 am

ive already seen 5 dollar changes to the pack i bought awile back. now that. is somthing to QQ about >: )
killertomas2

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:49 am

killertomas2 wrote:ive already seen 5 dollar changes to the pack i bought awile back. now that. is somthing to QQ about >: )

You can always hedge the injustice by buying more at the new price than you did at the old.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby killertomas2 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:18 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
killertomas2 wrote:ive already seen 5 dollar changes to the pack i bought awile back. now that. is somthing to QQ about >: )

You can always hedge the injustice by buying more at the new price than you did at the old.

nice try :)
killertomas2

Postby Suffragium » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:13 pm

JohnCarver wrote:

lol

I've bought about 20 hat packs please help me.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby Kandarim » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 pm

hat packs didn't change in price.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Suffragium » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Kandarim wrote:hat packs didn't change in price.

I know. :(
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:27 pm

Although the professions patch has been pushed back and combat has taken its place in the roadmap, we have still been able to implement the majority of the store-bought pack items as in-game items now. We have still left a minimum of one item in each pack as unique and legacy. We are still expecting to take the packs down around the same time as the next patch although we will not have the new packs ready to replace them with. We will still attempt to get a new thing or two up there and are looking into adjusting silver returns due to the increased ease of obtaining silver in-game. Right now we feel that buying silver feels like a ripoff vs. just spending your time to gather it. The statistics concur with our assessment. While we have no intention of adjusting the rewards or in-game silver prices so that purchasing silver becomes a requirement, it would be nice if those who did felt like they got a reasonable return for their financial support.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Michael » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 pm

JohnCarver wrote:we have still been able to implement the majority of the store-bought pack items as in-game items now.

When you wrote "in-game items" did you mean that we can craft them in-game now? The wording you chose on this confuses me a little. Clarification would be much appreciated. :P
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements