Don't be a fool - Wrap your Authority Object

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Don't be a fool - Wrap your Authority Object

Postby Darwoth » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:22 pm

i have not discussed this topic in any capacity with him at all other than reporting it to him when i discovered it in case it had been unintended, not that it will stop anyone from claiming otherwise.
Darwoth

Postby alprice » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:35 pm

Oh wow! What a thread. As far as anyone making deals with darwoth, DONT! He is a known liar and will only stab you in the back. I would say I agree with anyone that says he gets special knowledge or develops the crap himself. I do believe and know he isn't the only one. This being said, the average player that doesn't use TS and can go into a Chanel where the devs talk over and give out special items or knowledge, don't have a real chance. If they didn't note the changes in the mechanics then I would say they did it on purpose while everyone was playing on popham and thinking their base was safe. JC loves tears and darwoth is his biggest supporter of tears.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Forungi » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:37 pm

alprice wrote:Oh wow! What a thread. As far as anyone making deals with darwoth, DONT! He is a known liar and will only stab you in the back. I would say I agree with anyone that says he gets special knowledge or develops the crap himself. I do believe and know he isn't the only one. This being said, the average player that doesn't use TS and can go into a Chanel where the devs talk over and give out special items or knowledge, don't have a real chance. If they didn't note the changes in the mechanics then I would say they did it on purpose while everyone was playing on popham and thinking their base was safe. JC loves tears and darwoth is his biggest supporter of tears.

There is a teamspeak server?! Please share.
Forungi

Postby Dallane » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:48 pm

Forungi wrote:
alprice wrote:Oh wow! What a thread. As far as anyone making deals with darwoth, DONT! He is a known liar and will only stab you in the back. I would say I agree with anyone that says he gets special knowledge or develops the crap himself. I do believe and know he isn't the only one. This being said, the average player that doesn't use TS and can go into a Chanel where the devs talk over and give out special items or knowledge, don't have a real chance. If they didn't note the changes in the mechanics then I would say they did it on purpose while everyone was playing on popham and thinking their base was safe. JC loves tears and darwoth is his biggest supporter of tears.

There is a teamspeak server?! Please share.

There is not. She is speaking of the old one where the devs would come in and talk about the game and get ideas for the future. She is also a bitter person who is lying.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby RainbowMoostache » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:54 pm

He's actually just playing the game how it's supposed to be played. You should know not to trust him in the first place if you call him a backstabber, that is.

A developer providing info beforehand to a known and contributing player is definitely not a right thing to do as a dev, I know. Though the idea of it that JC and Marp specifically did it is personally mind my french, retarded. They know better and I trust them in the development of this game considering how far they have brought it to this day.
RainbowMoostache

Postby alprice » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:06 pm

There are those of us who were there and know. Good god! Grow up people. :lol:
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby MarpTarpton » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:23 pm

alprice wrote:There are those of us who were there and know. Good god! Grow up people. :lol:

Pft, that ONE time Eric tricked me into admitting the existence of another wall type doesn't count, Emby. I still haven't forgiven him.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:25 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:
alprice wrote:There are those of us who were there and know. Good god! Grow up people. :lol:

Pft, that ONE time Eric tricked me into admitting the existence of another wall type doesn't count, Emby. I still haven't forgiven him.

can i has this walltype pls? or atleast release couches :P
Heffernan

Postby Forungi » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:31 pm

Heffernan wrote:can i has this walltype pls? or atleast release couches :P

You're probably on the "NoCouch" blacklist now. Stop it with the couches Heff.
Forungi

Postby Toorimakun » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:23 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:Authority objects under Trial By Fire are destroyable regardless of there being silver in the bell.

BOOooooo~

Darwoth wrote:i own two couches, they were special event items

OH!... Heffs constantly asking for couches makes sense now...
thought that was just some thing he wanted implemented in the game.. didn't know it was already implemented.
RIP: Purity, you will be missed.
Toorimakun

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements