Salem: Drunk with Power <Concord Server>

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem: Drunk with Power <Concord Server>

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:39 am

Forungi wrote:That feel when I wait for the expedition all year long, and when it finally arrives I can't even join because of work :(

Don't worry there will still be time :)
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby callanrocks » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:49 am

JohnCarver wrote:
Forungi wrote:That feel when I wait for the expedition all year long, and when it finally arrives I can't even join because of work :(

Don't worry there will still be time :)

Just not as long as last time hopefully.
raptamaiko wrote:I FOUND MY WAY BACK OMG I WAS ABOUT TO CRY
callanrocks

Postby Kim II Sung » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:08 am

i know you love to do that JC can you tell us facts about concord?

like how many different shop packs sold, who KOd the most players, who KOd the most times, highest biles or stuff like that :p

edit: not sure if wanted but i got a impossible "Clover rolls" to crave, all bread food needs to be baked and thats 100% impossible this early

Kim II Sung

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:30 am

Yes, I have the fix, but it involves pushing maps. I'm currently contemplating if I try to attempt it this late, as I've been developing for a solid 12 hours now, or if I table it for a fresh mind. Its a fairly big patch so its fair to say a few things could go wrong. While I ponder that I'll share a few quick stats:

*There have been 183 Crimes on Concord.
*There were more store packs bought on the day of Concord Launch than there were on Popham Launch.
*There were actually TWO exploration events spawned on the same map load. Something that in all my time watching I have never seen somebody be so lucky.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Nikixos » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:40 am

I say go to sleep jc you deserve it, me and my rabbit in the cabbage craving can wait :P
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Kim II Sung » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:42 am

Nikixos wrote:I say go to sleep jc you deserve it, me and my rabbit in the cabbage craving can wait :P

but if you go to sleep make sure marp cant login and then suddenly "out of nowhere" the server crashes ¦]
Kim II Sung

Postby Procne » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:23 am

Hmm...

A wild expedition has appeared!

But I was not prepared and now I have no party :(
Plus holiday season is not the best time for me. Will see in a couple of days if there's anyone to start with and if it's a fun experience to play when everyone is couple of days ahead.

Wish there was more heads-up time
Procne

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:42 am

Procne wrote:Hmm...

A wild expedition has appeared!

But I was not prepared and now I have no party :(
Plus holiday season is not the best time for me. Will see in a couple of days if there's anyone to start with and if it's a fun experience to play when everyone is couple of days ahead.

Wish there was more heads-up time

Sorry about that. For whats its worth this one the gluttony timers were adjusted down. As such cravings are a bigger deal which are normalized a bit more over 'time'. Basically what I'm getting at is player humors are throttling a bit harder here than they did on popham. That being said, you know how some can play this game so your first few days will be luck if you get found or not.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Procne » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:51 pm

JohnCarver wrote: That being said, you know how some can play this game so your first few days will be luck if you get found or not.

I'm not worried about being behind enemies. I'm more annoyed by being behind people I play with. They have to boost me, which I detest, and I can't contribute much. Plus building up from scratch, early exploration and planning out, which practically fall out for the first days of playing, are the best things in the game for me. I imagine that whatever group I find will already have those covered. Oh well, will see how it goes
Procne

Postby Kim II Sung » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:45 am

Kim II Sung

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements