Sounds like Stalls

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Sounds like Stalls

Postby Eivind » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:18 pm

RonPaulFTW wrote:Would be cool if we could get a mask for top kill in last month - instead of top ten kill all time. Same with cookie etc...

And then you can kill fresh created alt at first minutes of month and get mask. Or I understood you incorrectly?
If you meant that prizes will be distributed at the end of month, then I double your proposal.
derkultenwitchshatImagebroomanimustoeoffrogeyeofnewthowletswingshivertimbers
Eivind

Postby Orcling » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:27 pm

Eivind wrote:
RonPaulFTW wrote:Would be cool if we could get a mask for top kill in last month - instead of top ten kill all time. Same with cookie etc...

And then you can kill fresh created alt at first minutes of month and get mask. Or I understood you incorrectly?
If you meant that prizes will be distributed at the end of month, then I double your proposal.

But in the case of the top feasting score, the same people would still get the prizes at the end of the month :lol:
Orcling

Postby Eivind » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Orcling wrote:But in the case of the top feasting score, the same people would still get the prizes at the end of the month :lol:

In current system one can get far more than 10 cookies per month, until some cap would be reached, and then no more cookies. :cry:
(But I personally don't think that cookie worth much.)
Same goes for scalps, but current top 10 shows us that none of real characters was slain (or no one reported it to mr. Puggles), just some alts with 2k scalp score. So there is no real need to rework current system yet.
derkultenwitchshatImagebroomanimustoeoffrogeyeofnewthowletswingshivertimbers
Eivind

Postby saffgee » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:58 pm

Just to clarify, will my rent payments automatically deduct from cash in the stall net of tax ? I am wondering what happens when you go on holiday for say 2 1/2 weeks and can't login - do you lose the stall and all in it as you are not actively paying weekly rent ?
saffgee
Customer

Postby Xenocide » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:23 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Animal Pathfinding has been optimized.

how exactly is it work?
Xenocide

Postby RonPaulFTW » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Eivind wrote:

Should be a rolling 30 days - so only one of the tip ten would ever drop off at a time - but yeah there would still be the loophole you described
RonPaulFTW

Postby Heffernan » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:33 pm

http://store.salemthegame.com/store/off ... penterpack

Carpenter Chest --30 Slots--
Handsaw
Carpenter Cape
Carpenter Square
Game Board
Wood Knot
Decorative Wood Carving
2x Planed Boards

wonder what most of these are, can identify a few inspirationals, but wats the chest?, the carpenter square?, how much slots/difficulty does the cape have?
Heffernan

Postby Xelmoth » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:52 pm

since yesterday it seem to me more difficult to lay beaver next to each other. A double row seems to be imposible.

John... please tell me this is not an extension of your wish to not form walls out of strange things.
Xelmoth

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:16 pm

saffgee wrote:Just to clarify, will my rent payments automatically deduct from cash in the stall net of tax ? I am wondering what happens when you go on holiday for say 2 1/2 weeks and can't login - do you lose the stall and all in it as you are not actively paying weekly rent ?

If you leave large sums of money in the stall it will use said money to pay the rent before abandoning it.

Xenocide wrote:
how exactly is it work?

No Clue, Loftar helped us out with it. I'm fairly sure he just waived a magic wand and said "OPTIMIZE MY KRITTERS, OPTIMIZE FOR POPPA LOFTAR". And then the code re-arranged itself. Could be something else though. Either way, server was running way more efficiently when he was done. It was a huge favor for as he puts it we "Crapped up his world with Kritters everywhere". I'm not sure Jorbtar quite intended the saturation of animals and kritters we have gone with.

Xelmoth wrote:since yesterday it seem to me more difficult to lay beaver next to each other. A double row seems to be imposible.

John... please tell me this is not an extension of your wish to not form walls out of strange things.

All in your imagination. Beaver hitboxes were not changed.

RonPaulFTW wrote:
Should be a rolling 30 days - so only one of the tip ten would ever drop off at a time - but yeah there would still be the loophole you described

Considering Expeditions will come and go. Leaderboards there will be what the players are referencing. Providence is intended to be the "hall of fame".
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Heffernan wrote:http://store.salemthegame.com/store/offer?id=carpenterpack

Carpenter Chest --30 Slots--
Handsaw
Carpenter Cape
Carpenter Square
Game Board
Wood Knot
Decorative Wood Carving
2x Planed Boards

wonder what most of these are, can identify a few inspirationals, but wats the chest?, the carpenter square?, how much slots/difficulty does the cape have?

JC any news on that content? :p
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements