Don't be a fool - Wrap your Authority Object

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Don't be a fool - Wrap your Authority Object

Postby craigpick » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:11 am

Darwoth wrote:so much griping from newbalewbs that dont know how anything works, aside from the many "pedestrian" reasons for paying your upkeep for one thing tier four witches can cast the "hells bells" curse on unpaid bells which creates a small chance for "the ferryman" to appear demanding silver anytime someone enters the town radius, if the back upkeep is not paid through the bank of the person that triggers the ferryman the character is killed and the body teleported to dreamworld.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugoCMKXblP4

you talking to me Darworth? I not sure because I read twice but still not sure;), maybe if there not so much secrecy with witches etc, people might be more open to what they told, all the secrecy just leads to mistrust, that might be what devs want, but it does lead to allergations at some point;)
craigpick
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:21 am

no not you specifically.

in general the mystery and paranoia you guys experience in this game daily on things like this, disease, insanity and witchcraft before it is all common knowledge and trivial will be looked back upon ten years from now when you are slogging through some world of warcraft **** clone as some of your most fun/memorable game experiences, you should all learn to enjoy/roll with it instead of ***** with such venom.

to the few who eventually unravel some of the finer points on advanced mechanics hopefully they can do so with grace in a way that prolongs the above for as long as possible so as to not ruin it for the vets or the newbs.
Darwoth

Postby craigpick » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:31 am

Darwoth wrote:no not you specifically.

in general the mystery and paranoia you guys experience in this game daily on things like this, disease, insanity and witchcraft before it is all common knowledge and trivial will be looked back upon ten years from now when you are slogging through some world of warcraft **** clone as some of your most fun/memorable game experiences, you should all learn to enjoy/roll with it instead of ***** with such venom.

to the few who eventually unravel some of the finer points on advanced mechanics hopefully they can do so with grace in a way that prolongs the above for as long as possible so as to not ruin it for the vets or the newbs.

like I said I consider myself neutral, but I would come down on side of player overall;)
I proberbly not here after next 2 months so maybe I take you up on your offer

To: craigpick

where is this city located? got a map?

yes I hermit, so no problem for you?
craigpick
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:34 am

not sure what your talking about, if i had inquired about a town location that you know of message me.
Darwoth

Postby craigpick » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:37 am

Darwoth wrote:not sure what your talking about, if i had inquired about a town location that you know of message me.

not sure? you sent me the ingame mail, you want the dates? you asking me for a map to my town...lol I may give you befre I leave;)
check your out box;)
craigpick
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:43 am

lots of folks talk with me, if it was not within the last few days i dont recall. if it was within the last few days you are being trolled by an imposter.
Darwoth

Postby craigpick » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:53 am

Darwoth wrote:lots of folks talk with me, if it was not within the last few days i dont recall. if it was within the last few days you are being trolled by an imposter.

sure I am, others got access to your ingame mail? I not ever talked to you before tonight, but I have had a mail from you;) I guess you like to send them out to people you see on forums;) hit a nerve there have I? I will send you a map before I leave, but I not the noob you keep talking about, I do need 4 hours sleep a day but I guess I could split that into 30 min naps, like you say us noobs need another 2000 braziers, I think I best destroy some before you arrive;)
craigpick
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:03 am

Darwoth

Postby craigpick » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:10 am

Darwoth wrote:Image

you saying that you did not mail me? you want a map I will give you one before I leave, you want to try take my town , I let you know where it is, I send you a map, yes you might think I bs about defences, but I never seen you take a town with decent defences, I only offering you opportunity to be the best;) you not want to take the offer of a salemtime? I understand if you not want to try take town that not left gates open;)
craigpick
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:17 am

craigpick wrote:
Darwoth wrote:Image

you saying that you did not mail me? you want a map I will give you one before I leave, you want to try take my town , I let you know where it is, I send you a map, yes you might think I bs about defences, but I never seen you take a town with decent defences, I only offering you opportunity to be the best;) you not want to take the offer of a salemtime? I understand if you not want to try take town that not left gates open;)

Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements