Salem 2018 Roadmap

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby TheDuke86 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:24 am

Dallane wrote:
BallHog wrote:
Dallane wrote:You don't just stop playing salem or hnh. These types of games stick on you and you don't just walk away.

Um, so where is JC?

He will show up again at some point.

Our lord god John Carver always dose!
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Champie » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:37 am

Dallane wrote:Ok I'm going to make a general blanket statement as a warning for everyone. The vast majority of recent posts on this forum has been people gang banging zod/max because they made a choice to quit the game and remove the wealth that they had earned playing it. It's fine if you you don't like how they went out. They made a choice to quit and deleting it all might of been the only way they could finally let go. That doesn't mean they need to stop posting here. That's insane. Everyone who is here right now has been around for years and still love the game despite the current situation. You don't just stop playing salem or hnh. These types of games stick on you and you don't just walk away. They have a right to be part of this community no matter how angry you are for no reason. If I see any of the rage quit/salt/retarded posting from either side I'm going to just straight up ban you. Too many threads have been derailed over this to the point where it leaked into the Help section. I really hope you guys are aware that the LFG post you decided to derail more than likely resulted in someone walking away from the game. Enough of it. Thanks.

I swear it's creepy reading reasonable posts and moderation by Dallane. I once called him "the most ungracious forum dweller in Salem", but that no longer seems to be true.

Anyway, here's to "Salem 2019 Roadmap"
Champie

Postby Archibald » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:09 pm

No roadmap for 2019?
Archibald

Postby belgear » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:15 pm

Archibald wrote:No roadmap for 2019?

ngl it is probably copy-pasta of the 2018 map

**ETA This was my 1200 post. Neat. I will catch up to you, Dallane, in like 40 years or so
belgear
Customer

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:29 pm

belgear wrote:
Archibald wrote:No roadmap for 2019?

ngl it is probably copy-pasta of the 2018 map

**ETA This was my 1200 post. Neat. I will catch up to you, Dallane, in like 40 years or so

lol. They grow up so fast :cry:
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Archibald » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:03 am

belgear wrote:ngl it is probably copy-pasta of the 2018 map

That's what I imagined and there's nothing wrong with that, if they didn't manage to introduce all that stuff there's no reason to throw it away but it would be nice to have some update for time to time just to let us know that something is actually going on and that a game isn't forgotten about. Silence is probably the worst thing here. Every time I visit Salem forum I feel like it's still running only because servers were paid for a year or two upfront

Congratulations, that's a way to start a new year
Archibald

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:08 am

Archibald wrote:
belgear wrote:ngl it is probably copy-pasta of the 2018 map

That's what I imagined and there's nothing wrong with that, if they didn't manage to introduce all that stuff there's no reason to throw it away but it would be nice to have some update for time to time just to let us know that something is actually going on and that a game isn't forgotten about. Silence is probably the worst thing here. Every time I visit Salem forum I feel like it's still running only because servers were paid for a year or two upfront

Congratulations, that's a way to start a new year

Roadmap 2019:
*Edit 2018 roadmap thread to say 2019
*Afk 364 days

See ya in 2020
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:41 am

There is no need to be rude or angry about 2018 roadmap.
Would be best if you treated it like letter you wrote to Santa when you were a little kid.
Since both Jc and Santa apear arround hollydays bringing **** you didnt ask for and leaving you disapointed.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:05 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:There is no need to be rude or angry about 2018 roadmap.
Would be best if you treated it like letter you wrote to Santa when you were a little kid.
Since both Jc and Santa apear arround hollydays bringing **** you didnt ask for and leaving you disapointed.

but when i wrote a letter to Santa as a kid i usually got some of the stuff i wanted ¦]

maybe we also could get some bearded wierdo to deliver us some presents.... does anyone know what Jorb is up to? ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:34 am

Last year around this time we had great fun with the expeditions.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements