Salem 2018 Roadmap

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Memento » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:34 am

deja vu
Memento
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Apotheon » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:35 pm

I'm not sure horses is a good idea, actually. Part of the awesomeness of this game is that the landmass is so gigantic and you can really get lost and isolated. Horses will effectively make the landmass dramatically smaller. I know every other MMORPG in the world has horses but....eh..we'll see how it goes.
Apotheon
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:28 am

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Judaism » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:42 pm

Apotheon wrote:I'm not sure horses is a good idea, actually. Part of the awesomeness of this game is that the landmass is so gigantic and you can really get lost and isolated. Horses will effectively make the landmass dramatically smaller. I know every other MMORPG in the world has horses but....eh..we'll see how it goes.


We already have horses, giant crickets and travel points so I really don't see your logic.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3853
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Apotheon » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:53 pm

Oh...I haven't played in a long time and just came back. Really? I haven't seen anyone riding around on horseback, so I suppose the world isn't too small. I assumed they weren't implemented yet.

Are they only implemented on the expedition servers?
Apotheon
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:28 am

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:04 pm

Apotheon wrote:Oh...I haven't played in a long time and just came back. Really? I haven't seen anyone riding around on horseback, so I suppose the world isn't too small. I assumed they weren't implemented yet.

Are they only implemented on the expedition servers?

You can buy them in Providence.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Nsuidara » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:16 pm

Salem 2019 Roadmap will be shut down Salem
\(*o*)\ Praying in the JC Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/

Marketplace APP
Calculator Sets
Shop by Nsuidara
User avatar
Nsuidara
Customer
 
Posts: 1972
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Adelewhy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:18 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Apotheon wrote:Oh...I haven't played in a long time and just came back. Really? I haven't seen anyone riding around on horseback, so I suppose the world isn't too small. I assumed they weren't implemented yet.

Are they only implemented on the expedition servers?

You can buy them in Providence.


Right now they're temporary in the sense that they poof like crickets do once the square is no longer loaded. So they're not all that popular and crickets make more sense. But that's probably why you weren't aware they're around/haven't noticed anyone using one. JC's plans to bring horses to Salem seems to imply they'll be more like livestock and you'll be able to breed and raise them, which will also require you to now care for them.
Adelewhy
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:15 am

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby RobertoKarlos » Thu May 17, 2018 11:17 am

Keep your hard work JC, you are almost done with 2016 roadmap.-
User avatar
RobertoKarlos
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:29 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby yozzik » Thu May 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Haven't been here for 4 months. Not even a patch since then? Holy sacks, history repeats itself.
User avatar
yozzik
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:17 am

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu May 17, 2018 4:58 pm

yozzik wrote:Haven't been here for 4 months. Not even a patch since then? Holy sacks, history repeats itself.

This guy gets it.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests