[New World] Need a group after the wipe? PM me.

Existing groups and towns recruit here.

[New World] Need a group after the wipe? PM me.

Postby Kreek » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:20 am

I'm an experienced Salem player. The news of a wipe and server consolidation is exciting. We could regularly see numbers as high as 100 pilgrims online at peak hours. Have you always been a hermit? Have you played with a small group of friends? Are you looking for a new group regardless of the reason? The only time I have fun in Salem is when I'm interacting with other pilgrims. If you've never tried it, take a chance it is a lot more fun.

Requirements to join:
PM me with the following info,
1. Identifiers (Previous server(s), pilgrim name(s), etc.)
2. Salem experience
3. Your favorite part of the game
4. How you describe yourself
5. Additional Information
[edit] 6. Timezone & Normal Play Time
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.
Kreek

Re: [New World] Need a group after the wipe? PM me.

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:19 pm

lol if there is only 100 people on server up after all this ***** it is time for a new game, if there is not at least 500 people (and it should be closer to 800) on launch day the game is *****.
Darwoth

Postby Binks » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Darwoth wrote:lol if there is only 100 people on server up after all this ***** it is time for a new game, if there is not at least 500 people (and it should be closer to 800) on launch day the game is *****.

I don't think we will see more than 300 lol
Binks

Postby vienradzis » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:34 pm

i will make 100 alts so it will be 400
vienradzis

Postby Dallane » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Binks wrote:
Darwoth wrote:lol if there is only 100 people on server up after all this ***** it is time for a new game, if there is not at least 500 people (and it should be closer to 800) on launch day the game is *****.

I don't think we will see more than 300 lol

I think 100-200.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:35 am

i am going to say highs just breaking over 600 during first week, down to 350 - 400 by the end of 30 days and then a slow decline of around 5 - 10% a month until the next wipe since this patch will probably be one of the few seen for the next 2 years.
Darwoth

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:40 am

Darwoth wrote:i am going to say highs just breaking over 600 during first week, down to 350 - 400 by the end of 30 days and then a slow decline of around 5 - 10% a month until the next wipe since this patch will probably be one of the few seen for the next 2 years.

I agree with these numbers. 500+ for week 1. 250+ for following month. Then a slow decline to about 50. The three servers were averaging about 70 but that was when some players still believed there was integrity to the persistence of the world they were playing in. With that shattered I think we will hover at about 20% LESS players after wipe-hype settles. Then 6-8 months from now we can do it all over again with the next wipe.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:46 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Darwoth wrote:i am going to say highs just breaking over 600 during first week, down to 350 - 400 by the end of 30 days and then a slow decline of around 5 - 10% a month until the next wipe since this patch will probably be one of the few seen for the next 2 years.

I agree with these numbers. 500+ for week 1. 250+ for following month. Then a slow decline to about 50. The three servers were averaging about 70 but that was when some players still believed there was integrity to the persistence of the world they were playing in. With that shattered I think we will hover at about 20% LESS players after wipe-hype settles. Then 6-8 months from now we can do it all over again with the next wipe.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

You guys will grow to enjoy the wipes. Trust me.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Binks » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:49 am

I'll be happy with those numbers, but are there really that many active people on these forums to know that a wipe is happening?
Binks

Postby jesi » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:12 pm

Binks wrote:I'll be happy with those numbers, but are there really that many active people on these forums to know that a wipe is happening?

Since almost noone has been playing on Plymouth or Jamestown since 48 hours after the announcement, I'd say 95% of the players know that a wipe is happening. While the Roanoke pop has been a bit higher, I bet most of those know a wipe is coming as well. I'm not sure what you were trying to say above.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Next

Return to The Colonial Charter