[New World] Need a group after the wipe? PM me.

Existing groups and towns recruit here.

Re: [New World] Need a group after the wipe? PM me.

Postby iamah » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:17 pm

A large part of players stop playing regularly after they're raided or killed.

Then you'll have the hardcore players with their multiclients and bots... I wonder how much of old server's population is actually bots and multi...
iamah
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:47 pm

Re: [New World] Need a group after the wipe? PM me.

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:18 pm

population numbers are ip specific not based on client count.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: [New World] Need a group after the wipe? PM me.

Postby Shill » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:15 pm

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/salemthegame.com

Has rather gloomy results as expected generally stated by Binks, Darwoth and Chief.

Sharp rise, and a dramatic decline, be it traffic, search engine, etc. Across the board, the game pretty much died middle of 2013. No cowinkadink whatsoever, right?

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: Loftar's Folly

Re: [New World] Need a group after the wipe? PM me.

Postby McTc » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:29 am

No offence....but......what has population discussion got to do with group reqruitment thread?
McTc
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Re: [New World] Need a group after the wipe? PM me.

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:26 pm

well since all of the conversation in this thread is about population instead of whatever dead before they started group of newbs the original poster hopes to find i would prob say to stfu and enjoy the free bumps.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: [New World] Need a group after the wipe? PM me.

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Darwoth wrote:well since all of the conversation in this thread is about population instead of whatever dead before they started group of newbs the original poster hopes to find i would prob say to stfu and enjoy the free bumps.


Indeed with the free advertisements from our big names we should be charging silver with how many people have looked at the thread, which would otherwise be dead.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14507
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: [New World] Need a group after the wipe? PM me.

Postby Kreek » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:22 pm

I'm certainly not complaining. I rather enjoy the discussion about expected population on the new server. My original estimate came from the population tracking website (from somewhere on the forums). I just summed the recent peak population numbers from each server.

I'm mostly looking forward to the new animal(s)/monster(s). And what looks like a fishing update (crab nets?).
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.
User avatar
Kreek
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:31 am

Re: [New World] Need a group after the wipe? PM me.

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:02 pm

Kreek wrote:I'm certainly not complaining. I rather enjoy the discussion about expected population on the new server. My original estimate came from the population tracking website (from somewhere on the forums). I just summed the recent peak population numbers from each server.

I'm mostly looking forward to the new animal(s)/monster(s). And what looks like a fishing update (crab nets?).


I really hope this fix fishing. Thats one thing I love to do irl and in MMOs.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14507
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: [New World] Need a group after the wipe? PM me.

Postby Darwoth » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 am

Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: [New World] Need a group after the wipe? PM me.

Postby Dallane » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Darwoth wrote:


lol i have seen this done minus the nades.

I poped a fish with a shotgun also lol.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14507
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Colonial Charter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest