Join us!

Existing groups and towns recruit here.

Join us!

Postby Duke_Benjy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:16 am

Settled in the south, in walking distance of the ocean, I and two other players have just laid down our travel sacks and are ready to cultivate and make flourish the land around us.

We're a peaceful, hard-working trio of hopeful village dwellers that seek equal minded people.

The rules for joining us:-

You must be polite, none of that unnecessary name calling just because someone stole your smooth stone.
You must be willing to give as you get, and not be a tax-dodging coach potato. (There's no taxes.)
You must settle local, within the confines of a soon to be allocated wall area, for your safety and security.
You must be kind of heart, and not steal from, threaten, or otherwise harm players in, and out, of the village.

Pretty basic rules, you'll see a similar set of these if you go to pretty much any homestead, hamlet, village, town, or city.

If you're new to the game, have the hang of it, or are willing to participate in helping us prosper, we welcome you.

Simply send me a message through these forums, and I'll get back in touch with you. I'll check often, as waiting for replies isn't a fun thing.

Good day to you all!
Duke_Benjy

Re: Join us!

Postby jasonxax » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Well, I'm interested. If you have a nice spot and in need of extra hands, im in.
jasonxax

Postby Boltman » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Me too.

Looking for a settlement so I can start getting into the parts of the game which really require you to put down roots. Only been playing for three days or so, but I've already outgrown anything I can do with my little plot in the wilderness.

Can you give a little bit more detail, like what TZ you guys are most active in, if you have any special interests in-game or long term ambitions for specific goals etc?
Boltman

Postby Quinlan21 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Hello mate!

I'm a fellow pilgrim looking for a small group of people to settle with. Your post looked quite nice, so I'm interested to join u up guys. My character is a week-old and I've been learning all-round skills so far. My humors are betweeon 8.0 and 13.0 (not sure since I'm at work atm lol). I'd be interested to take most roles the community may require off me, but I do love to go and wander far and wide sometimes. Presently I'm located about 3-4 hour walk south-west of boston. That's about all I can think of now lol.

Please contact me if you have any more questions or whatever u need
Quinlan21

Return to The Colonial Charter