A new era of prosperity on jamestown

Existing groups and towns recruit here.

Re: A new era of prosperity on jamestown

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:07 am

Darwoth wrote:
was going to dress up as chief and load up with various higher end loot, legacy humus/seeds etc. idea was to walk around doing/saying all the typical stupid **** he does (pay my treaty, jamestown is being closed, i have 100 paying tribe members on a server of 6 people etc) while running around town spawning my own alts and killing them (like he does) while the townsfolk used leap at attacks on me.

eventually the "chief" would get KOed and grenade loot everywhere :lol: :lol:

one of many things that would of been fun/hilarious, alas it was not meant to be.

**** happens.

Darwoth confirmed to have created an entire town so he could hold an event where he pretended to be me.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:12 am

Realak wrote:I lied. It is honestly quite hilarious seeing you attempt to rustle my jimmies calling me some random tribe guy from months ago when your actually the one getting rustled :lol:

I came into this world as Realak, and I will leave this world as Retard. You still have yet to show any proof I am who you say I am, when I have offered to give you all the proof you need. I feel you are quite versed in the ways of the internet, yet proof to random assumptions is beyond your capabilities. You are doing something wrong. :roll:
Enough derailing already.

i do not even know what "jimmies" are, but continue "rustling" them.

"dog"
Darwoth

Postby Tijl » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:12 am

Darwoth confirmed to have created an entire town so he could hold an event where he pretended to be me.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

You should feel honoured, he clearly values you higher then he dares to admit ;)
Tijl

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:13 am

Darwoth wrote:
i do not even know what "jimmies" are, but continue "rustling" them.

"dog"

There is a lot you don't seem to know. How does it feel to lose an entire town to Realak?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Roninsword » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:21 am

Darwoth wrote:i do not even know what "jimmies" are, but continue "rustling" them.
Last edited by Roninsword on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
jwhitehorn wrote:God damn your stuipd.....
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:24 am

give it a few more decades and that will be relatively accurate, except my sneer will be far more pronounced.
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:42 am

Darwoth wrote:

So the whole plan for the town was to create underling fighters for your army?

You could have just not answered any questions. You could have renounced your mayorship and left. You could have just left and not payed until it fell and let them rebuild the bell. Instead you killed off 18 players and killed the Jamestown population, jackass. Way to go helping the game to grow.

After answering noob questions repeatedly for months and months I get it. It gets annoying sometimes and patience is the key, but I'll always be willing to help a new player to help this game. 1 minute of my time may help that player to stick around for 6 months and get him to get his buddy on as well. I remember when I started and the help I got from other people and I'm willing to keep passing it along to help this game slowly grow. Eventually the noobs stop asking so many questions and may even pass me on skills or humours. I'm always glad when the stick around for awhile. This is my personality and I don't mind taking a little bit of my in game time to help others. Your personality shows that you have 0 patience and are a complete ******* who isn't interested in anything but himself and his own fun in this game. You've also proven that if you can't get your own way you throw a tantrum.

The only moron here was you.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby goblin_babe » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:54 am

Darwoth wrote:
Tijl wrote: stuff

everyone seems to think i was supposed to help them build their newb hovels, this is the ridiculous mentality that led to saying ***** it and killing everyone, i provided a town that was already built with all of the infrastructure in place do do whatever folks needed, i provided both bells and i provided the deterrent that kept folks from killing all of you on the first day.

why the ***** is it my responsibility to log on and churn clay or dig plots with a bunch of newbs that i already gave one of the most developed towns on the server situated in an ideal spot to? seriously? :lol: :lol:

sorry, i moved past that stage a year ago.

i told everyone from the beginning my role was to be a subdued one and primarily was to keep the peace at the town, and organize events for the town when the memberbase was ready for it, it is not my job to do yet MORE **** for all of you.

and yes, i saw your numerous conversations about setting up your own town bells and so on in village chat from an alt that nobody knew was mine, this among a hundred other things was yet another drop in the bucket and one of the reasons you were one of the first to be killed. the town was not a recruitment center for you to come in and undermine the town with your suggestions that i was going to kill everyone so that your stupid ass could **** on my own efforts and drag all of the newbs to whatever town you decided to make.
Attachments
1149045_376539589141733_629928469_n.jpg
1149045_376539589141733_629928469_n.jpg (32.87 KiB) Viewed 9446 times
goblin_babe

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:46 am

Claeyt wrote:Image

no the plan was never to have an army underling fighters you ***** :lol: it was to have an ant farm to play with and to watch dig tunnels, give a treat to every now and then and watch from a distance, like a sims type game. unfortunately i got a bunch of mutant retard ants so i just flushed them down the toilet and said ***** it.

yes i could have abandoned them quietly, given them lots of toys, the town and not killed anyone.........

and why the ***** would i do that ?

you welfare liberals are hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby CoS » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:15 am

Darwoth wrote:would be a lot easier to know what you mean if you just told me who you were in DF =P

Who told ya that should be easy? XD

The main goal was to infiltrate your town, make everyone paranoid, make everyone piss you off, make you to kill everyone, enjoy carebear-meat-pies. But! You made all my job. What a pity. And now - see what you've done! You even inspired some of your dead pets to become new snot-and-shugar writers! This is... ridiculous XD

Anyway - i hope to meet ya again outside this beta-with-no-release. Now you owe me 30-stats-n00b-char XD

I'll let ya know if i'll find any hardcore-massacre-twisted-mined-game that really worth.

C Ya.
CoS

PreviousNext

Return to The Colonial Charter